Chapter 33

(A/N): Alright friends! I'm back and I want to be updating more frequently, but I'm not sure how that'll work out. I get a 3 day weekend though! Yash!

Warning:Children. You might explode from fluffiness.

Travis's POV-

"Ready Zane?" I asked nervously, fiddling with the object in my pocket.  Zane pouted.  "But Sonia..." He hugged our child tighter, which resulted in Sonia burbling nonsense and gently grabbing Zane's face. I had to stop mymyself from awing. My two babies. 

"Aphmau is plenty capable of taking care of Sonia, babe. She's a baby...god...thing."

Zane sighed.  Fine...but only for awhile."

I chuckled as we headed to the car. Zane strapped up Sonia in the back. She's now three months old and she's pretty much unseperable from Zane. I never would've guessed Zane had a soft spot for kiddos. Then again, it's his kid after all.

Zane buckled himself in next to me. "Let's go."

We finally dropped Sonia of, after many tears and screams. From Sonia, not Zane. Aphmau even had to call Vylad over to help, since babies also take a natural liking to Vylad as well.

"So, you still haven't told me where we're going." Zane broke the silence, looking sideways at me.

I shifted, trying to conceal the bulge in my pocket. "Somewhere special." 

Zane sighed and leaned back. "How long will it take?" I chuckled.  "Lighten up, will you? It won't take long."

Zane smiled. "Fine."

(So many time skips)

"We're here." I hopped out of the car and ran to open his door. Zane stepped out and looked around. "This...this is the park. Where we..."

"Where you helped me after Katelyn completely beat me up. Where you showed me that you're not just some evil nugget." Zane blushed and punched me in the arm. I simply laughed. We walked over to the pond.  Zane rested his head on his shoulder and intertwined his hand will mine. "Travis...why'd you bring me here?" He asked after a few minutes. 

"Well..." I gently moved Zane off me and pulled out the box in my pocket. Zane's eyes widened and I bit my lip, slowly getting down on one knee. "Zane...I love you. I can't say that enough.  And you've-you've made me so happy. You're such a wonderful person. And now that we have Sonia...I was wondering if...if...you'd do me the honor of being my husband?"

Zane put a hand over his mouth. Tears formed in his eyes. "Travis...y-yes..." I smiled and slipped the ring on his finger, getting up.  Zane pulled me into a fierce hug, sobbing into my shoulder. I rubbed his back reassuringly, smiling. He said yes. He said yes. Oh my Irene.

I'm engaged to Zane Ro'Meave.