Chapter 13

(A/N): Now for le actual Chapter >w<
WARNING: EXTREMELY FLUFFY *lays down on chapter* SO FLUFFY

Vlyad's POV-
I watched as Garroth and Laurence kissed. Everyone 'awed'. Heh, we all knew it would happen. I'm pretty sure they didn't realize we had been watching them. I sighed and sat beside Zane. "What's up?" I asked him gently, because he was still recovering from his panic attack.
"The ceiling." Zane grunted, and I laughed. Man, it felt good to let out a sincere laugh. Most of the time I fake it, expect when I'm around my brothers and...and Dante. I don't know why, but I feel...real around him. I dunno. I mean, I know I'm gay, I've known since middle school, but do I like Dante that way? I'm not really sure. "No, I mean, are you alright?"
"Well, I'm kind of embarrassed, but I'll get over it." Zane sighed and glanced over at Travis. He was distant from everyone, not talking, just lost in thought. Zane's sighed again. "I'm afraid he thinks it's his fault..."
"Then go talk to him." I suggested, but Zane shook his head. "I don't wanna." He replied, a faint blush creeping up his cheeks. "Aw, does Zuzu have a crush? Looks like Garroth isn't the only one to find love." I teased, and his faint hue of pink darkened. "Nu-uh! Nope! Nadah! How about you and..." He scoured the room. "Dante, huh?! How about him?!"
I laughed. "Now that just isn't fair! You paired me with him because he's the only one left in the room!"
"So? When you think about it, you have been hanging out a lot lately." Zane replied with a smirk. "I'll talk to Travis if you talk to him."
"Sure!" I watched Zane shakily get up and walk over to Travis before walking over to Dante. He was leaning up against the wall, my pocketknife in hand, watching me. Woah, my pocketknife? That little...
"Aren't you observant." I started, crossing my arms as I met his blue eyes with mine. "I'm observant when it counts." He replied, slipping the pocketknife in his pocket.
"Can I have that back?"
"No. I don't want you cutting yourself."
I didn't respond after that. Dante sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Why'd you choose to carry that burden alone?" He asked quietly, and I shrugged. "Vlyad. You know we all care about you, right? We'd do anything to help. Especially me. You don't have to do this alone. I'm right here. I always have been. And if you need someone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on, or a hand to hold on to, instead of cutting, please, just talk to me. Alright? I've always been here for you, and I always will be."
I giggle quietly to myself. "Dante...that's so sweet..."
"Not as sweet as you."
I giggled uncontrollably. "Dante, did you just flirt with me?"
"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Dante smiled and took my hand in his. This might sound cliché, but it fit perfectly. "Do you have all your stuff packed? We're moving into the house tomorrow." I informed Dante, and his eyes widened. "Shit! So soon!"
I laughed and let go of his hand. "You big dummy, you're the one who did all the papers!"
"Crap! Vlyad, can you um, help me pack?" Dante asked hurriedly, bouncing around trying to gather his thoughts.
"Sure, come on, we better get started!" I grabbed his hand again and dragged him off to his rooms.
"THE BOXES AWAIT!!"