Chapter 28

(A/N): OK. There is a reason I didn't post yesterday. A good reason.
I'm lazy.
Yup.
So here's a koala. 🐨

OH AND KATELYN CALLED NICOLE BABE IN LOVE~LOVE PARADISE! SJJESJSJSJAJAJSKKSNSAKJSJSJSALSDJ

Zane's POV-
Garroth is way to nice. I mean, I would send that woman flying into another dimension. But I guess she is very troubled and stuff...ugh.
Travis was standing next to me. Very close. I couldn't help but faintly blush. I mean, he did just confess to me...and I kinda like him too....well maybe not kinda. I am completely 'head over heels' for Travis. But how do I tell him? This shouldn't be hard, he just told you he loved you! C'mon! Think of something!!
"Hey, Zane...I'm sorry. I didn't mean too...I just thought you should know..." Travis stammback,, averting eye contact.
This is it Zane. Tell him now.
"I....um...there's no need to apologize." I said meekly. "I...."
Three words. The. Damn. Words. Why are they so hard to say.
"No, I do need to apologize. I mean, I shouldn't have put you through that, epically with a baby on the way...I shouldn't have intertangled feelings and such with that burden."
"It's not a burden Travis! You don't need to apologize!" I yell. "Why is this so hard?!"
"Why is what so hard?" Travis asked in confusion.
"I keep on trying to tell you I love you too but it just won't come out!" I yell with frustration. "Oh wait...I just did. Welp. That's out of the way....want to go get coffee or something?"
(Best way to confess 2016)
Travis's eyes widened. "Wait...you like me back?"
"Yes!" I feel like a huge wait was lifted off my shoulders now that he knows how I feel. It feels great.
Travis smiled and hugged my tight.  I felt his hand go to my-
"Travis!" I yelp, and he laughs.
"Hands do not go below the waist!" Garroth yelled. I turned to see him wearing a mustache-where did he even get that?!
"Dad, stop ruinin' meh lyfe." I complained while Travis laughed. "I'll try." He wiggled his eyebrows.
"Now, here are the rules-" Garroth began a nonstop rant, and when he got to the 'no banging before marriage one', I think I turned fifty shades of red. (REFERENCE TIME)
"And he has to be home before 8!"
"We live in the same house!" I yell back, playing along. "And it was 10 before!"
"Well, I said 8!" Garroth demanded as Laurence was cracking up in the corner.
"Fine. I'll have him home before 8." Travis smirked and wrapped an arm around my waist.
Heh, this is the life I live in-at least I live in it with Travis.

🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨