Chapter 35

(A/N): No one caught what I said at the beginning of the last chapter. That makes it easier for me to work out my evil pla-*cough* Hehehe um...CHAPTER 35!! SHORT!

Vylad's POV-
It's a month until Zane's big day. And Travis's too, I guess. But mostly Zanes. Heh.
I was at a store with Zane. He was freaking out over last minute things. Like Sonia, for example.
"I want her to be the flower girl. Vylad will be holding her, and she'll be holding a little basket, and Vylad will be helping her pass out the petals since she isn't old enough to understand-I want her fed and taken care of before the wedding so she doesn't cry-I need someone to look after her during the reception-"
"Zane. We already have everything figured out. Stop being such a worrywart." I laughed and Zane looked at me. He then laughed slightly. "I suppose you're right."
I smile and look and Sonia, who was sleeping in her carrier. I saw what I saw every time-Dante and I, holding a baby. It was what I wanted. Suddenly the vision went red. A familiar laugh I couldn't place rang out. I jumped back, startled. "Vylad, ya OK?" Zane asked worridely. "Oh...f-fine..." What. Was. That?!
Am I OK? What...what was that laugh?! Did our future somehow get...erased?

No way. I'm overthinking things, that's all. Everything is perfectly fine.

At least, I sure hope so...