3

Celine was still smiling when she got back in to the common room. She saw Julie sitting on a sofa with a book in her hands. Silently she approached her from behind. Luna who sat in a seat opposite from Julie saw her comming, but just as she opened her mouth to say something Celine signed her to stay quiet. With a knowing smile Luna nods, focusing on her book again.
When Celine stands behind Julie, she quickly put her hands before Julie's eyes. Julie gasps and freezes. "Guess who?" Celine sings in her ear. "CELINE" Julie turns around and hits her softly on her arm. "Merlin, you scared me. Aren't you too old for this game Celine!" Julie says while leaning back on the sofa. Celine walks around the back and plops next to the girl. "Never to old for games, Juul, never. Besides, you always react so funny." Celine answers with a gleeful smile on her face. "You-" Julie hits Celine again with her book this time. "Please, please have mercy." Celine laughs. Julie sighs but then also breaks in to laughter. "Didn't you said that you would learn till late today?" Julie asks then. "Well, I had some unexpected help. And I had a rematch scheduled with my greatest chess enemy." She winks. "Oh you still wanna play chess?" Julie says excited. Immediately she gets out of her seat and walks to the bookcases, where some boards and chess pieces are stocked. "I'm going to win this time," Julie says when she gets back with the game in her hands. She places everything on the sofa between them and starts arranging the pieces. "Not so sure about that, I am in an indestructible mood. What was the stands again? 57 wins for you, 61 for me?" "60 for you." huffs Julie, "That last one was a draw remember?" They hear Luna chuckling beside them. "No, tell her Luna, you were there, that was my win right?" Celine says to her, her eyes pleading to agree with her. "I can remember that you two were only left with the Kings on the board, I don't see how that makes you the winner." Luna says seriously. "Ha! So 57 vs 60, I'm gonna make 58 out of that tonight." Julie says  triumphantly. "We will see, won't we?" Celine states.

After Celine lost the first round she declared a rematch, "Told you I would make 58 out of it, here will come win number 59!" Julie says happily. "Yeah yeah," Celine waves her away casually. "I know I can win this one, today is just my lucky day." "Oh really? It doesn't look like it right now, does it?" Julie says mockingly. "Or wait.." She holds Celine's gaze, "Does this has something to do with the mysterious helper this afternoon?" "Maybe?" Celine says with a fond smile. "OH tell me everything, how was he like? Why didn't you tell us earlier you had a new crush? Is he handsome? Which house is he in? Is it a Huffelpuff? You dig the nice ones don't you?" Julie immediately spams her with questions. Her knowing eyes glimmer with excitement. Celine looks embarrassed and suddenly the chessboard seems super interesting. "I don't have a crush Julie, Merlin. I don't crush on every cute boy that talks to me. Besides he only helped me out with Potions because I helped him with Herbology." Julie's eyes goes wide "So you think he is cute!" Celine face-palms herself and groans. "No, I mean, maybe. A little. He was nice and he had glasses." "Oh Gosh. Not the glasses. They found your weakness Celine." Julie teases. "So what's glasses-guy's name?" Celine takes a quick look around the room. Luna also seems to pay attention at their conversation instead of her book. "I don't like him okay. This is only the second time we spoke, well the first time wasn't really a conversation-" "Tell us his name!" whines Julie, "You do know his name don't you? Or are we going to call him glasses-guy for now?" She looks at Celine and wiggles her eyebrows. "Of course I do, and hush will you. Not everyone needs to know." Celine says, ducking her head and hiding more into the sofa. "He said his name is Horace Leason." She says, looking to her hands embarrassed. "Horace." Julie chants. "Horaaacee, Horaacee, ooh look you do fancy him, look at that blush." "Julie stop it!" Celine says flustered. "It is your turn by the way, or do you give up and let me win this round." Julie snickers. "I will if you tell me more." She says with a wink and moves her horse. Celine looks back and tries to be unaffected by the subject. "There is nothing more to say." She takes Julie's horse with her knight. "And at least try to focus please." Julie scowls at the chessboard. "What do you mean, nothing to say. There is so much more! Was he tall? Did he have a sexy voice? What house is he in? Was it Gryffindor then? Or is he a Ravenclaw? I haven't heard the name Horace in this tower though." She then moves her knight, "Oh and Chess" she says brightly. Celine moves her pawn to protect her King, but sees that this was a losing fight. "No he indeed isn't a Ravenclaw." She looks up to see two curious eyes focused on her. She takes a deep breath and braces herself. "He is a Slytherin."