6

Potions went so much better than she had even hoped for. In a good mood she walks with Julie to the great hall for the lunch break. "So what exactly was that important thing you had to do just now." Julie asks the moment they sit down. Grabbing some bread Celine starts to tell what happened, leaving out the part where she runs into the Gryffindor. No need to embarrass herself more than she already does with this story. "What? Theodore Nott? That is like the womanizer from Slytherin! Really if that guy wasn't such a prick I would totally do him." Julie says with a sigh. "Julie!" Celine says surprised by her friend straightforwardness. "And he flirted with you.." Julie continues smiling cheeky at Celine. Celine rolls her eyes "Where did the Slytherins-are-mean-heartbreakers-that-you-should-avoid-Julie gone to?" She answers before biting in her lunch. "Oh but that's still true. I wouldn't want to date those jerks, but it is not a sin to look." Julie says with a wink. "By the way, what did glasses-guy say" "Well, he said that he would give back my notes later, and then stormed off with Theodore. It seems like he was not amused with his friend." Julie's eyes goes wide. "Was he jealous?" She asks grinning. "What? No, I don't know?" Celine doesn't look up from her plate. She hopes that Julie will drop the subject. She doesn't want to get her hopes up for something. Besides, Celine is to busy with studying, she can't afford to be distracted.

"Are we still going to watch our quidditch team practice Sunday?" She says, trying to change the subject. "Of course we will! We finally don't have a lot homework to do this weekend." Julie is instantly excited and starts talking about the upcoming matches. Next weekend starts the first real match, it will be Slytherin against Gryffindor. It is bound to be a good match, since both teams are strong and the rivalry between the houses are great. Ravenclaw is up against Huffelpuff a few weeks after that. But the teams are already training a lot.
The rest of the lunch they talk about quidditch, speculating who would win next week.
After that they go to the Defense Against the Dark Arts test. Since professor Umbridge leads that course, there are only 'risk-free' tests, without them performing spells. It makes the course a lot easier when you are good at learning from books, but also unbearably boring.
The tests goes well for both of the girls and the rest of the day they remain in the common room, joking and talking with the other Ravenclaws, all happy that the tests are over.  

It isn't until two days later, after the quidditch practice of the Ravenclaws, that Celine sees Horace again. She is sitting with Julie and other girls from Ravenclaw, adoring the quiddich players while they are flying and showing off for the onlookers. The sun is also helping making them look amazing. Julie sighs. "I wish I could fly that well, then I could be closer to our star players. I mean, look at those muscles." She drools."Wow you must have really good eyes to see those from up here." Celine laughs. "Yes, that and a see-better spell. I found one in the library not that long ago. It gives you better sight for about 3 minutes. I practiced it specially for this kind of days." "Stalker" Celine scoffs. But then the Slytherin team comes on the field. Celine's eyes fall immediately on a posture she starts to recognize. "Oh my gosh, cast that spell on me too." Celine tells her friend eagerly. Julie then sees where Celine is looking at starts laughing. "Who is the stalker now?" she grins but cast the spell with her wand. The moment Celine can see ten times better, her assumption is confirmed. There on the field, in a perfect quidditch suit, is Horace. He is standing not to far from the pitch, his broom in one hand, a bat in the other. "Merlin," Celine says, "Horace is a beater." "HE IS?" Julie now looks away from the descending Ravenclaw team to the Slytherins. "That is glasses-guy? Merlin, Celine, I thought that he would be nerdy. That guy is dazzling."  Celine grins "He is.. Can we watch a little longer? I'm curious how he plays now." "Sure, the weather is amazing. And it is not like I have better things to do than googling at good looking guys." Julie says, her eyes sparking mischievously.