10

Julie can't stop talking about Theodore the next few days. She is even worse than Celine was, crushing that fast on a boy. "But seriously Celine, I didn't know he was that funny. And that face.." Julies sighs, when she, Celine and Luna are walking through the castle to main gate."Plus we already locked eyes at the dinner for three days in a row. Does that mean something? Can he be interested in me? He did say that we were not as boring as he was expecting us to be, that is a good thing right?" Julie keeps talking. Trying to figure the boy out for the millionth time. Luna looks just amused at her friend but Celine sighs, "I don't know Juuls, but you two did have a click the last time we were studying. And we will see how this afternoon will go" Luna looks at Celine questionably. "Theodore and Horace helped us last Monday with our homework. So we are going to return the favor." Celine answers the unspoken question. "Seems fun." Luna says with her friendly voice. "Do you want to come too..?" Julie starts, knowing that the Slyherins might not like it. But she doesn't want to pass her friend in this. "I'm sorry, but I already have plans." Luna answers, gazing in the distance. "Oh girl, do you have a date?"Julie screams. "Juuls, think of your volume."Celine face-plams, but Luna doesn't seem to bother it. She just smiles.

Care of Magical Creatures is given outside today and the weather is great. Professor Grubby-Plank is still taking over professor Hagrid's classes and this lesson we will start with information about the kneazel, a cat like magical creature. "Oeh can you imagine, Celine, maybe we could go on double date?" Julie starts talking about the Slytherins again, shining by that thought. "And then you said I was smitten?" Celine laughs at her friend. "Should I repeat your Slytherin-are-mean-and-you-can't-date-them-ever speech for you?" Julie looks glum. "Yeah, sorry about that Celine, maybe I spoke before my right. I didn't know. And I know I shouldn't judge when I don't have enough information, but judging things goes naturally. It is a defense mechanism you know?" Celine agrees, "I know, I know. It's okey, Julie. And talking about the devil, look who are coming this way." Walking from the field were Care of Magical Creatures is given, are the Slytherins and Gryffindors that also take this lesson. Under the Slytherins are two known faces. Julie and Celine are descending the staircase to the field when they see them coming. "Oh do they notice us?" Julie looks happy and starts to wave. Celine grabs her friend's hand, "Don't act weird, Juuls." she says, casting quick glances to the boys. They didn't notice them yet, but another one did. "He Luna," Neville says looking up at the girl. "Oh and hello Celine, did you found where you were looking for last time?" The Gryffindor walks to them. "Hello Neville," Luna says friendly. "Hi Neville, yeah I did, thanks for your help." Celine answers. Julie pokes her in her side and leans in to whisper in her ear. "How do all those guys always know your name? Really, this is getting suspicious." Celine grins, "I just socialize a lot more with non Ravenclaws than you Juuls, and I literally stumbled in to him. So I said said sorry and we got talking." She explains looking at Neville. The boy was now talking with Luna about something they couldn't hear. "Uhg I wished it was this afternoon already." Julie complains. "I totally agree with that." Theodore suddenly says, standing behind them. Julie jumps by those unexpected words. "Ah Theo," Is all she can say, looking a bit embarrassed now she knows that she was overheard. "Seriously I wish this subject is already over, I swear, that beast wants to kill me." Theodore continues. Horace is standing next to him with a smug smile on his face. "At least you can say that it has a good taste." He says. Theodore grunts and trows his hand in the air in dismay "No joke, Horace. You saw how that creature looked at me, it totally gave me the creeps. Really girls, go stand somewhere in the back today, that thing must be vicious." Julie nods, clearly taking his words in consideration. But Celine can only laugh, it is just a cat Theodore was talking about, right? How bad can that be? "Do we see you guys after dinner in the library today?" She confirms with Horace. "Yes, we will be there, that is, if Theo can get over this frightening experience." He makes fun with of his friend. That earns him a deadly glare. "If we want to be on time we have to go now." Luna says, apparently already done talking with the Gryffindor. Celine and Julie agree and go to the lesson, waving to the Slytherins, "See you then," Horace says after them.

They meet the boys that afternoon in the library again. This time the girls are helping the Slytherins with Herbology and some Transfiguration. "I can't believe that we must preform vanishing spells on those animals for our O.W.L.s. I mean, where do they go? They are also living creatures." Horace mumbles. "Well, they wouldn't be completely gone right?" Theodore tells them. "And McGonagall would be able to reverse the spell if something went wrong." Julie looks at Theo with adoration, but quickly hides her face. She is still playing the unaffected, unimpressed Ravenclaw. Celine wonders how long her friend can carry on with that. "Let's just learn harder, so we don't hurt the animals at our exams." She says in a hushed voice. They don't want to be kicked out the library again. "Well, I am actually more worried that those cats will hurt me." Theodore chuckles. "Somehow those animals don't like me." "That's because cats are smart and can see the real you." Horace jokes. "Oi, what do you mean with that?" Theodore stands up, but quickly sits down again when his eyes meet the librarian. "Sssh." Julie says amused. "Let's work on this before we are not welcome here any longer." She continues. That makes the others focus on their homework.

When they are done, they separate at the library. The four say goodbye to each other, but Horace seems to linger longer with the girls. "Um, Celine, can I speak with you for a second?" He asks a bit nervous. "Yes, of course." Celine side eyes Julie who still stands beside her. Then the girl realizes, "Oh right, I will go first then, see you soon Celine." Julie grabs Theodore's wrist and takes him with her. "What are you-" He starts, but Julie whispers something in his ear. Theodore grins and says "Ah, Horace I need to talk to Julie, I'll meet up with you later." He waves and disappears with Julie in an other corridor. Celine looks up at the Slytherin, who is looking around. This corridor is too crowded to his taste, so he asks Celine to follow him. They walk until they find an abandoned place. Horace leads Celine to a window sill where they sit down. Meanwhile Celine's heart is beating like crazy. She got more and more nervous, while walking besides Horace. The boy hadn't said a thing until they sat down. Now he looks up and two earnest eyes watch at the girl. Celine holds her breath, scared for what the Slytherin will say. Hundred things go through her head. Can this be a confession? "Celine," Horace starts. "Can you please answer a question? Can you swear that you will answer it honestly?" Celine blushes, does he knows? Were her feelings showing that obviously? "Ah, I-I don't know if I can promise that without knowing the question." She looks away, fidgeting with her hands. "Please, Celine. This is important to me."