7

Celine doesn't want to admit it, but the Slytherin team is good. They stay the whole hour, commenting on the tactics of the Slytherins. They are now the only Ravenclaws left, the other girls left the minute their team was done. Near the end of the hour they decide to go back. But when they are leaving the tribune, some Slytherins standing beside the field notice them. "HEY," someone yells at them. They freeze and turn around. "We saw you! Spies!" A girl with long dark hair shouts loudly enough for some players close to them to hear. Celine sees that Horace also took note of the event below them. She doesn't dare to look at him in fear he recognizes her. Now a lot of eyes are looking at them and Celine's heart starts to race. Julie walks a few steps closer to the girl. She is standing with two other Slytherin boys Celine doesn't recognize. "Excuse me, as far as I know, it isn't forbidden for other houses to watch other players." Julie states, holding her head high. "But" the Slytherin girl starts, "it is forbidden to spy on our team. You were just here for information to spill to those stupid Gryffindors. Don't act like you two don't, I know spies when I see them." She says with venom in her voice. Celine goes standing beside Julie, grabbing her hand, "Let's just go Juuls," she tries to persuade her friend. But the girl doesn't move. "No, look Celine this is what I meant about Slytherins. They can't even ask something nicely, directly assuming they know it all." Julie scowls back at the Slytherin girl.

"Look, we weren't here to spy." Celine tells the Slytherins, who start standing threateningly. Julie's also not helping by insulting them. "We were just here because our team was here before you, and the weather was nice so we stayed." She starts explaining nervously. "We can't let you go, knowing that you can spill our teams to secrets now." The boy next to the girl says, grabbing his wand. Directly Julie responds with grasping her wand and in second they stand all with their wands ready. Julie standing before Celine, even when Celine's perfectly capable of defending herself. In the rear of her view Celine sees that the players now stopped playing. Some are flying closer to them. "What's the matter here." the captain of the Slytherins comes to hover before them, not stepping off his broom. "you are distracting my team." he says to the five people now standing tense, ready to hex the other party. "They were here to spy on your tactics to tell the Gryffindors." The Slytherin girl says. Celine then turns to the Slytherin captain, lowering her wand. "Sorry to disturb your training, we were just leaving." She takes a deep breath and tries to look as honest as possible when she adds. "We were just looking, we swear we won't tell anything about what we saw. We don't even understand the most of the things we were seeing." She starts fretting with the hem of her shirt. "We can't trust the dweep." The Slytherin girl insists. "If they weren't here for our tactics, why else would they stay." The girl continues, looking at Celine as if she is a mere insect. Julie scoffs at that. "That is a terrible argument. But if you want to know. I have a thing for sweating, good looking boys. And we couldn't resist looking at those eye candy." She says with a wink at the captain. Celine turns red by Julie's words. Biting her lip she looks at her shoes. The captain can only laugh at Julie. "Really then, can we trust you on that?" He smirks at the girls. Then Celine hears unexpectedly in a voice she recognizes.

"I know them, you can trust them not to tell a thing." Horace is now flying next to the captain. "Celine already told me she would cheer for our team in the next match, didn't you Celine?" He says smiling, but his eyes pleading her to play along with him. Celine nods, looking back with gratitude. She doesn't have to fake her next smile when she answers. "Yes, we both will."