5

Julie walks to Celine's desk the moment the test is over. "I asked the smartest Ravenclaws, all without muggle parents don't know anything about your 'Brother John' song. Another mystery solved." She says cheering. A cold spreads through Celine's body. "Aha, thanks for the survey Julie" she says weakly. "I need to do something first, see you at the potions test." She grabs her stuff and hurries out of the classroom. She needs to say sorry to Horace, she hates to have a heavy conscience before tests. Celine didn't even wait for her friends after the test. Since every house had the same test on the same time, the Slytherins must also be around here somewhere. She walked through the corridors and almost walked right into a Gryffindor boy. Half stumbling she grasps the robe of the boy to stop them from falling over. "Oh, gosh. I'm sorry." She says, releasing the robe immediately when they are standing right again. The boy is a head taller than she is, he has blond hair and kind eyes that are looking at her cautiously. "No problem, are you alright?" He says, his hands extending as if she will fall over again. "Yes, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Celine says looking at her feet. "Then the Ravenclaw classroom is that way?" The boy asks, pointing to the direction she came from. She nods "Ah, thanks, I'm looking for someone. You, uh, you haven't by chance seen Luna, have you? " The boy says as explanation, ruffling his hand through his hair. Celine smiles back, "Yes, she was still there when I left." "Ah, thank you." He says and starts to walk further. "Wait." Celine says out of a whim. The boy stops in his tracks and is looking back, "Eum, do you know where the Slytherin classroom is?" The boy frowns. "Slytherin? I thought I saw them when I walked this way. It was that way, and then the second corridor on the left, but why do you need to get to Slytherins? Did they bother you?" He says with a frown. "I can help you if they were mean, you know." He adds, looking confident. Celine's eyes were wide, "Oh no, it is nothing like that. But thank you anyway..."  "Neville, Neville Longbottom" the boy offers his hand. "Thank you, Neville." Celine takes his hand. "I'm Celine Dunnett by the way, but I need to find someone now. Bye." She says friendly, walking the way Neville pointed her. 
She didn't really thought about what she was doing until she came by the Slytherin classroom. The students were walking out of the room, looking at Celine oddly. She heard a 'Dweeb alert' comming her way when some girls were walking past her. Suddenly Celine felt extremely uncomfortable. How could she ever talk to Horace in this crowd of uninviting Slytherins. She looks around, fretting with her stuff in her hands. First she sees only a few unimpressed but curious looks in her direction, but then her eyes met with exactly the same dark brown ones from the library. Not knowing exactly what to do she just waves at him. He sees her and says something to his friends. Then he is walking right to her. His friends shot him some puzzling looks, but they start a new hushed conversation when they see where he is going to.
Horace starts talking to Celine with a wide smile on his face "Celine, hey. What are you doing here, shouldn't you reread your potion notes by now?" That reminds her that she must hurry. "Yes, I don't have that much time indeed," she says half to herself. "But I was looking for you." Celine continues, looking at Horace. She then really looks at him, and sees that the Slytherin is not that much taller than she is. His posture is proudly right, and his broad shoulders and strong arms must be from a lot of sport training. Horace's face lights up at her words. Celine then realizes that she is staring at him and quickly continues to talk. "I mean, about my notes.." Her cheeks redden, how must she says sorry? Would he believe her if she says that she didn't know that she gave him a muggle song based mnemonic? "Ah, your notes, of course you want them back." He looks a bit dejected "They really did help though. So thanks for sharing." He pushes his glasses back on his nose a bit uncomfortably and looks away. "Unfortunately I don't have them now, so.." Celine's brain is working hard to connect the cues, the boy doesn't know it is a muggle song. But he does know the song. How does a Slytherin, pureblood wizards, known a muggle song? She opens her mouth to ask about it, but then an other Slytherin boy walks to them and trows his arm around Horace's shoulder. "Well, Horace, you haven't told me that your secret helper is such a hottie. Hello there, my name is Theodore Nott." The boy says, bowing to Celine. She looks surprised at slim boy but then also introduces herself to stay polite. Meanwhile Horace is glaring daggers to Theodore. But the other Slytherin doesn't notice anything. "Please Celine, can you share your notes with me too? This friend for nothing doesn't want to share." Theodore looks at Horace. "And I thought we'd share everything." He adds dramatically, trowing his hands in the air. Celine can't help but giggle about the drama of the boy. "I would be a fool to give them to you for nothing, at least Horace helped me with potions in return." She answers with an innocent face, but eyes shining with amusement. "I will help you with potions! I'm the best there is." Theodore says immediately, but Horace seems to have enough of it. "Shut it Theo," he says annoyed. "I'm sorry Celine but we need to go, I will give you your notes back later, okay?" He grabs Theodore's arm and starts tugging him away. "Autsj, you don't need to be so rude, bye Celine." Theodore waves at her with a big smile. At that Horace tugs him a little harder, grumbling something Celine can't hear.
She keeps standing there, trying to understand what just happened. At least Horace wasn't angry at her at all. And he seems to have talked about her to his friend. Smiling to herself she suddenly becomes aware of the time, she needs to hurry back to the dungeons if she wants to be on time for the Potions test. Directly turning around she starts running to her classroom.