Ch 1 Just a crush

POV:Amanda

1

2

3

I think as I ready myself to flip.I jump quickly into the air and feel a quick rush of air and the next thing I know I'm back on my feet.I put my arms out to make sure I wasn't dreaming and looked over at Mitch who had a wide smile on his face."You finally did it Amanda!!!"He screamed out as he ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly.I smiled and blushed and hugged him tightly back."That was amazing!!"He said pulling away and smiling widely at me."Thanks.It took a while to get but I finally got it and thanks for coming with me all these times."I said smiling."No problem.I can tell you're dedicated to gymnastics and dancing and I will support you through it."He said smiling."Has anyone ever told you how sweet you are?"I say smiling."Only you baby girl."He said giggling.I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully.Me and Mitch always joked around with flirting and it only made me more and more upset over the fact we were just friends."Alright you wanna go get some food or something?"He said opening the door for me.I smiled and shook my head."Sorry but my whole body is basically sore right now."He laughed and nodded."Its cool.Call me when you want to do something."I smiled and nodded."Cya later Amanda!"I said waving as I got closer to my car.He waved back and returned the smile.I turned around quickly as I felt my cheeks go hotter.God damn it Amanda he is just your friend no need to get all lovey dovey around him.I opened the door to my car and sat down in the seat and sighed loudly.Why did I have to be in love with him out of anyone in the world.

Ahhhh I'm so glad to start a new fanfiction

If you guys have any idea on what YouTuber you want me to write about next just leave a comment telling me who you'd like to see :)

Leave a comment/Vote to show your love for the new story!

Love you all!

-Katty