Ch 6 Cuddles

POV:Mitch

I finally did it!I finally told her that I loved her!My heart swelled in my chest as her arms wrapped quickly around my neck and pushed her fingers through my hair.I let out a happy sigh and pulled away to look down at her at blue eyes and opened my mouth to say something finally."I love you,Amanda."I said softly.She opened her mouth to say something then jumped on top of me."I love you too,Mitch."I laughed softly and wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my lips back against hers."I've waited for this for so long.."I whispered softly in between the kisses."Pretty sure I've waited longer,Mitch."She said back with a giggle.I rolled my eyes and finally pulled away from her soft lips."I'm really tired..."Amanda muttered out as she cuddled closer to my chest.I smiled and played with her hair softly."Me too.."I yawned loudly and buried my face into her neck."You smell like flowers..."I mumbled out.She giggled loudly and hugged me tighter."That's not creepy at all."It went quiet for a moment and she finally spoke up."Are we going to talk about what just happened?"I sighed softly and cuddled more into her."In the morning..."I mumbled out."Alright fine sleepy head."She giggled out.I only hummed in response before finally falling asleep with the smell of her in my nose.

------

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY SORRY

Anyway

Leave a vote/comment if you enjoyed

And also don't forget to follow me!

-Katty