Ch 5 Confession

POV:Mitch

How am I gunna do it?

I asked myself as I paced quickly back and fourth though my office.

Come on she's your best friend you can tell her anything!

I groaned and slumped down in my chair.I can't record when I'm thinking about her damn it.

I pulled my headphones back on and called Jerome frantically.Surely he could help me."Hello?"He asked out."Hey Jerome."I said with desperation obvious in my voice."You alright dude?You sound a bit down."He asked with concern."Yeah well it's kind of...a girl problem."I heard him laugh softy."I'm being serious."He went quiet and thought for a moment."Is it Amanda?"My face heated up and I sighed."Yes...it's Amanda."I grumbled out."If it's about asking her out just go for it."I groaned and shook my head."I can't just ask her out.I mean today I just took her for a picnic and it got ruined.Now she's downstairs doing who knows what."He went quiet again and finally spoke up."I think you should try to talk to her.Maybe give her a kiss."He laughed at the last part and anger boiled up inside me."TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY JEROME."I heard him nearly fall out of his chair and his laughing stopped."Okay okay!Jesus you didn't have to yell,but really you should talk to her."He said getting comfortable into his chair again.I felt myself go confident.

"Okay.I will and this time I won't wuss out.Thanks Jerome."

"No problem dude.Can we record now though?"

----------

POV:Amanda

"Amanda?"I heard a soft voice call out.I groaned as I opened my eyes and smiled at who I saw."Hey Mitch.."I whispered out softly as I sat up on the couch."Hey.Sorry to wake you up."He said sitting down next to me.I rubbed my eyes and smiled shyly."It's okay..I was only asleep for a little bit.."He smiled and let out a deep breath.

"Amanda?"

" Yeah?"

"Have you ever been in love with someone?"

I felt my cheeks heat up and I nodded slowly."How did you tell them?"He asked looking at me with brown eyes.I thought for a moment and let out a sigh."I haven't told him yet."He nodded and moved closer to me."Who are you in love with?"I went quiet and shook my head."I'm not going to tell you."He laughed and moved closer to me."Uh..Mitch you're getting too close..."I muttered out as I looked down away from his eyes.He lifted my head back up with my chin and looked at me with his chocolate eyes.Before I knew it his lips were pressed against mine.I froze at first but quickly relaxed once I realized how long I had been waiting for this.I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer,not wanting to lose his lips.We pulled away after a while for air and he looked at me with bright cheeks and a goofy smile."I love you,Amanda."I opened my mouth to respond but quickly shut it and then jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly."I love you too,Mitch."

--------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING DONT SLAY ME AND YES I KNOW IT'S SHORT IM SO RRY -Katty