Ch 3 POV Switch!

POV:Mitch

I stared down at my phone trying to think of what to do.Maybe I should call her.No Mitch!She said she needed to relax her muscles.Maybe just a text.

I shook my head and as if on queue my phone buzzed.

1 new message from Manda

Hey Mitch :) -Manda

I smiled at the sight of her name and quickly texted back with a bit of pink on my cheeks.

Hey bby girl.How's your sore muscles?

"Yo Mitch!Your turn!"Adam's voice called as he got me out of my thoughts.I pushed my phone into my pocket and pulled open the piece of paper.

Mitch is in love with Amanda

I shook my head."It says "Mitch is in love with Amanda."They all went quiet and I looked up."Uh something wrong?"I asked quietly."No it's just that we've all known this for a long time."Ty muttered out."What?How do you even know it's true?"I said turning red."Mitch it's pretty obvious."Adam chimed in.I turn a even darker shade of red and shook my head."You guys better not fucking say anything to Amanda."I snapped out."Okay okay don't worry!"Adam chuckled out.I sighed again and pulled out my phone from my pocket.

1 new message from Amanda

Eh.A little better,anyway what are you doing? -Manda

I thought for a moment.Should I invite her over?I thought for a couple of minutes and finally typed back a response.

Nothing much just hanging out with the guys,if you'd like you could come over

"Flirting over there Mitch?"Jerome said nudging me slightly.I let out a soft growl and shoved him back angrily.

I opened my phone again and read over the message with a smile.

Sure.I'll be over in a bit.I just have to shower and stuff -Manda

"Hey is it okay if Amanda joins us?"I asked no one in particular."The more the merrier!"Ty called out."Thanks."He nodded his head in response and I texted Amanda back with a smirk,slightly hiding my phone from the view of the guys.

Mind if I join ;)

Hey,who said a girl doesn't like harmless flirting?

Only in your dreams -Manda

I blushed at the thought of being in the shower with Amanda,let alone kissing her would make me go crazy.I shook off the dirty thoughts and returned back to the game.

----------

"I'll get it!" I called out as a soft knock came from the front door.I opened it and smiled brightly at what I saw.Amanda's wavy blonde hair was done into a ponytail,her bright green eyes looked into my brown ones and I felt my heart beat increase.She wore a skin tight black t-shirt with matching high tops and her shorts looked perfect against her tan skin.I came out of my thoughts."Come on in!We're just playing some games."I opened the door fully so she could come in.Which made it easy to get a view of her ass.I quickly turned away with blush covering my cheeks and went back to the chairs that were in the center of the room."Hey Manda nice to see you!"Jerome called out to her.He sent me a smirk and I felt my blood boil.He always tried his hardest to make me jealous about him and her.I dosed off as Adam explained the game to Amanda and watched her face with curiosity.Every little thing about her was perfect.The way she looks when she concentrates,the way her eyes shine when she talks about something she loves.I was brought out of my thoughts as I saw pieces of paper being passed around to put down something about Amanda."Did you stare long enough?"Jerome whispered to me.I blushed and scribbled down on the piece of paper.

I love Amanda

Plain and simple and she may never know it's me.I folded in up and placed it into the bowl and one by one the others followed. "Okay I'm going to pull a paper out and see who it's about."Adam said pushing his hand into the jar.I sucked in my breath as I saw Adam hand the piece of paper to Amanda.She looked at the paper and shook her head."I'm not reading this outloud."She muttered out."It can't be that bad."Jerome said with a smirk.That son of a bitch better not have said anything."Fine I'll read it."Ty said as he fought with her,trying to get the paper from her.She let out little sounds of protests and finally Ty got it from her and read it."Amanda has a crush on Mitch."Ty said with a giggle.My eyes and cheeks lit up.Was it true?""N-no I d-don't!Thats just Jerome trying to embarrass me!"Amanda said yanking the paper from Ty's hands."Sure it is."Adam said with a laugh.Amanda face went red and stayed that way for the rest of the game.

-------

I saw as Amanda pulled Jerome away from the group with her eyes shining with anger.Soft whispers were heard as you could hear Amanda yelling at Jerome from what he did.All of us pretended to not hear them whispering and after a couple of minutes both Amanda and Jerome came out from the shadows.She stomped angrily towards the door and before she could leave I placed a hand on her shoulder."What part of fuck you do you not-"She turned around and her face softened when she saw it was me."Oh sorry Mitch."She muttered out."Leaving?"She only nodded in response and I looked down at her with a hint of concern."Look I know what Jerome did made you upset but we both know it was a joke.Were still friends right"I painfully smiled away the pain of knowing were only ever going to be friends and she returned it."Yeah of course we are."I opened the door for her."I'll see you tomorrow Amanda.Sorry about tonight,again."She got out the door and looked at me with a soft smile still on her face."It's okay...cya."She said walking away from the door to the car.I closed the door and finally let my rage come out.I stomped towards Jerome angrily and grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the ground."What the hell is your problem?!?"I screamed out as I sat on him so he couldn't moved and had my fist ready to strike."THE LITTLE CHANCE I HAD WITH HER IS GONE BECAUSE OF YOU."I planted my fist against his jaw and felt all of the guys arms pulling me away from Jerome,who was now laying on the ground in pain.Son of a bitch deserved it for upsetting Amanda.

------

OHH KILL EM

Hope you guys liked this chapter showing that Mitch actually likes Amanda *loud gasp*

If you did make sure to vote/comment for more

Love y'all!

-Katty