Ch 9 Talking

POV: Amanda

"Amanda this isn't going to make me feel better." Mitch muttered out as I lead him to the car. "Shh, you don't even know where we're going, it's a surprise.' He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest as he sat down in the passenger seat.

------

"You brought us to a park?" Mitch said with a bit of disappointment in his voice. "Yes now come on crabby pants." He let out a groan as I grabbed his hand and we both sat down in the swings. "So why did you bring me here?" He asked kicking some of the rocks on the ground. "Cause, it reminds me of when we were younger and would just sit and walk while we sta in swings. Do you remember that?" I said swaying a bit. He smiled happily and blushed. "Heh, yeah. We would always say how we hated how people thought we were dating, but look at us now." He reached across the swing and held my hand tightly. There was a nice silence for a couple momente before Mitch finally spoke up. "Y'know, I always sorta had a feeling you had a crush on you, but I thought it was just because everyone told me so. I sorta feel bad knowing that you had a crush on me for so long but I just ignored your feelings." I shrugged to myself and leaned against him again. "You're being extremely quiet, you're not mad at me are you?" He asked with a bit of concern. "No I'm not, I just like listening to your voice." He let out a soft chuckle and stood up from the swing. "Come on, let's go back to your house." He held his hand out for me to grab and pulled me up and put his arm around my waist all the way to the car. "Y'know, I really love talking to you Amanda." He said after we both sat down in the car. I sighed and leaned over the seat to press a kiss against his lips and pulled away with a smile. "I love talking to you more Mitch." He smiled widely at me and reached over the seat and kissed me this time but with even more passion. I let out a soft groan as I felt his tongue slide across mine. He pulled me over the seat into his lap and pulled his arms around waist. He pulled away after a couple of moments breathing heavily and staring at me with lust filled eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled away quickly and sat back down in the driver's seat and started up the car. He glared at me with his eyes that felt like daggers. "Easy tiger you can wait." He let out a loud sigh and crossed his arms.

------

Well if you can't tell the next chapter will be NSFW

So if you don't like that sort of thing you can skip it!