Chapter 1

Jimin pov

Walking alone, wanting to say nothing to everybody. Everyday I have to avoid everyone and hide it, hide them. No one will find out because I talk to no one. I don't want anyone to know then they will start asking questions I don't want to answer. I dont want them to know what he does.

Everyday is the same at school, i don't talk no one talks to me. My teacher see I don't won't to talk and they understand. I'm glad I don't have friends because of two reason. 1) Him 2) I'm gay. those are the two reason. Yes i'm gay who cares. No one because they don't know i am.

This school is something I would call a hell hole for kids like me, why, BULLIES. They always target nerds, people they don't like, Newbies to the school, and people like me. The biggest Bad Boys of this school is Bangtan Or BTS. Kim NamJoon the leader,Kim SeokJin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim TaeHyung, and last Jeon Jungkook.

They haven't come near me yet but I just can't help but like at them. Mostly Jungkook because he's cute and I like his figure. Yes I like him and I know it's wrong but he want know because I did talk and I won't. Not even to say sorry to people.

If they hate me I don't care I just want to stay quiet.

----
I was walking in the hall of the school going to the cafeteria when I bumped into some one. "Damn it." I looked up and saw Jungkook, Omo. "Hey!" He yelled and I looked away. "Look what you did you fucking bitch." I looked at him and saw what he was talking about. "Apologize!" I didn't I ran away. Shit.

(AN:Hello people who are reading this sorry if it's short I just write and that's what happens. Well thank you for reading my story bye 😥)