Chapter 5

Jungkooks pov

I took Jimin to my house and told my mom about his situation and she agreed to let him stay. What kind of dad does that?

"Jimin?"

"Mm?"

"Is your dad the reason you don't speak at school?" I sat next to him on my bed. He looked up from his phone.

"One of the reasons yes."

"What's the other reason?" He looked at me and then made an angry face.

"Nothing you need to know." Then he looked back at his phone. I wouldn't take no for an answer. I pinned him to my bed and looked in his eyes. He seemed to blush when I did that.

"Tell me" He looked away and his expression changed to a sad one. I got up off of him, "Jimin you can tell me."

He looked at me with his sad eyes, "I'm gay. Happy now." He looked away from me. He's gay wow who would have known. "Go ahead."

"What?"

"Hit me I know you want to." What he thinks I want to hit him.

"I'm not going to hit you calm down. Being gay doesn't bother me."

"It will when you find out my crush" he said it quietly hoping I didn't hear him. Then he blushed when he said it.

"Who's your crush?"

"I'm not saying so there." I have a feeling it's me. Well I don't care. Jimin is cute and all so I wouldn't care.

"Is it me?" He looked straight into my eyes and looked at me like 'how the hell'. "So I had a feeling you had a crush on me. Just by the way you're blushing right now." That made him blush harder and a new shade of red.

"Well Em I Em maybe maybe not. I don't know." I patted his head and ruffled his hair. "Hey~ stop."

"I don't care about that either. You can like me all you want. Oh sorry for bullying you. I didn't know what you were going through. I apologize for hitting you." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Let's get some sleep ok."

I let him borrow some of me clothes to sleep in. An oversized sweater and he slept in his boxers.

"Good night Jimin"

"Good night Jungkook"

We feel asleep next to each other.

Jimin's pov

The next day I woke up with arms around my waist. I looked behind me and Jungkook was hugging me in his sleep. I saw the clock and saw we had an hour before school started.

"Jungkook wake up school will start in an hour." I felt his warm breath on my neck. I blushed, "Jungkook!" That's when he woke up.

"What" He saw he was cuddled up to me and he moved away quickly and accidentally fell off the bed. "Ow"

I was laughing so hard.

"Stop laughing at me"

"Time haha for haha school haha." I started rolling around on the bed because I was laughing to hard. "Ow my ribs hahaha."

"Stop it!"

-Vote and comment please-

KandySugaLove 🍬🍭🍫