Chapter 4

Jimin pov

Friends he wants to be fucking friends. What the hell is he thinking? I just stared at him shocked.

"You don't have to answer right away. I can wait for an answer." Then he took his sit. All my classes went by nicely I guess. I walked home and that was wrong to do.

"Look who's finally home. Come here now Jimin." I walked over to him and he grabbed my hair. "Why cover up those marks huh? Speak!"

"S-sorry dad" he let go of my hair.

"Go to your room I'll be up there in a minute." I got scared but I went anyway. There was a knock at the door. My dad opened it, "what do you want?"

"Is your son home?"

"I don't have a son."

"Park Jimin isn't your son." I looked at who was at the door. Jungkook.

"Jimin!" I came over to him. "Is he your friend?" I shock my head. "You know him?" I nodded. He pushed me out the door. "Leave."

"Dad why?" He grabbed me by my shirt. "D-dad?"

"You are no longer my son. You never were that's why I did those things. Leave you fuck up!" I was taking aback by his yelling. "You kid take him beat him up I don't care do something to him. Kill him even I wouldn't care."

Jungkook was shock his jaw dropped. "What the fuck?!" My dad closed the door after throwing my book bag out the door. I looked down at my feet before leaving Jungkook. "Where are you going?" I didn't answer him. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Idiot."

"What?!"

"You're a fucking idiot! He kicked me out the house! He doesn't love his own son! He hates me so he threw me to you so you can do what he did! Idiot!!!" I never yelled like that before. What the hell?

"You know something else he hates me because I'm gay! Now that you know go tell everyone so I can get bullied enough to the point I can't take it anymore!!....." I started crying. "Leave me alone."

He didn't let go he did sound rude. "Jimin listen I'm sorry I didn't know. Yes I'm an idiot, but I'm an idiot that will help you." He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm not alway bad you know......"

AN: Have no life.
Read fan fiction
Writing fan fiction
Netflix Hulu YouTube
I dance sometime to exercise. I can't dance I'm bad. But yeah thank you for reading my story
Bye bye 😊)