Chapter 7

Jungkook pov

"You happened" What did I do?

"What do you mean Jimin?" He didn't say anything he just looked down. "Jimin who made you cry, tell me I want to know." And again nothing. I sighed and grabbed his chin so he was looking at me. "Jimin please tell me." He started to cry and I hugged him.

"Bangtan fan club." He said in between sobs. Our fan club really? "They said I was trying to seduce all of you." He cried harder.

"Those fans need to leave you alone." I took out my phone and texted Tae.

To Tae: I'm going to take Jimin to the nurses office please meet us in there I want to talk to everyone.

From Tae: Ok we will head in that direction in a few.

I looked at Jimin and he looked at me. "Let's go to the nurses office the guys will be there I'm going to tell them what's happening ok." He nodded and we walked to the nurses office with people staring at us.

When we are finally at the office we go in and wait. Ten minutes later The Guys come in.

"What is it that happened?" Jin asked.

"Jimin you want to tell them yourself?" He nodded.

"When Taehyung left the classroom with the teacher some of the students came up to me. A girl slapped me in my face another hit my arm. They said I was trying to seduce all of you. Then a boy pushed me to the floor." He said, "The girl who hit my arm told me to stop being innocent. I didn't get what she meant." He lied he knew what she meant.

Everyone had a face of 'really' everyone looked Jimin up and down as did I. Could he not be innocent? I wonder. I think everyone is thinking the same thing, mm is he innocent. He looks innocent but looks can be deceiving. I should know *evil grin*.

"Ok so what are we going to do. When are backs are turned they're going to bully him." Suga said and made a good point.

"It's ok I can handle it I really can ok don't worry." Jimin was saying with soft eyes. "I'm going back to class to learn, see y'all after school I guess. Bye Jungkookie." He smiled and walked out the door. I followed, "what?"

"I don't want anyone to try anything when we turn our backs. We're friends Jimin." I told him and he smiled.

When made it bad to his class and I saw some of the fan club. He saw it to. Wait hold up did he smirk? He leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Thank you Jungkook-Ah I appreciate you bring me back to class." Then he kissed my cheek. What the fuck?

Jimin's pov

Everyone was staring after I kissed his cheek I smiled at him. "I'll be ok Jungkook bye see you and the others later." He nodded and left I walked into class. This will be fun.

"You bitch!" A girl came up to me and slapped me hard acrossed the face. "You're a slut! How dare you kiss his cheek without thinking what will happen to you." I laughed. "What's so funny?!"

"You and your bitching is what's funny. You know Bangtan is made at their Fan Club because of you. Bitch, leave me alone. Ok I had it with everyone here beating me up. Well I let y'all beat me up. But in real life

You will be crying real tears not fake"

KandySugaLove 🍭🍫🍬
I hate school.
I'm sad because I think my friend is still mad at me.
She won't talk to me first or huge me.
After 5 months she's still mad at me
😢I lost her trust