Chapter 9: Just a Flash Back

An: was not edited sorry.

9Year old Jimin's Pov

We moved into are new home. It's a nice sized home big enough for three. I smiled looking around the house and looking my room. "Wow" I was so amazed I didn't know how to speak. This is too much for a nine year old.

"Jiminie can you get the door I think our neighbors are here." I heard my mom yell. I went down stairs and opened the door, I saw a boy.

The boy was so cute I smiled at him with my eye smile and he did the same but with a bunny smile.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook I live next door with my mom and dad in that house." He pointed at his house and it was the big house. 'Wow'  "I'm seven years old what about you?"

"Oh I'm Park Jimin, I live here now with my mom and dad. I'm nine years old."

"That means you're my Hyung. Jimin Hyung." I gigged at him because he's so cute. "Well my mom want me to give this to you and your parents. It's a cake." He handed me a chocolate cake with white frosting and color frosting that spells Welcome.

"That you Kookie." He smiled at the nick name and I giggled again at his cuteness. "I'll see you soon Kookie bye.

"Bye Jiminie Hyung." He waved and went back to his house. I looked at the cake and took it to my mom.

"Mom we have cake." I say and she smiled. "And I made a friend. His name is Jungkook but I'm calling him Kookie. He's so cute mamma." I hugged her and she giggled at me for being cute.

"I bet he is."

............

For two years I've known Jungkook and I have protected him from harm, but he couldn't help protect me. A month ago my mom got really sick and was put in the hospital. I haven't told Kookie the news of my mamma because I want to make sure she's ok.

"Mamma how are you feeling?"

"Jiminie honey you know how I'm feeling stop asking everyday. You know I won't make it I told you last week." I looked down and holding back tears.

"But things change mamma" I didn't get an answer I heard the heart monitor.......It went dead.

I started to cry as my mom laid lifeless on the bed and I was frozen. It took three nurses to calm me down after I had a fit. My mom was right she didn't make it.

If my mom dying wasn't enough, Jungkook changed. He met someone name Taehyung who was the same age as me and Taehyung changed him. He wasn't the sweet and nice Jungkook I knew. He was a bully and a playboy once in high school. Unfortunately before his middle school years he stopped hanging out with me.

My mom is gone and my crush and best friend kicked me away.

My life is shit.

KandySugaLove 🍭
Hope you enjoyed
👋🏻