Chapter 10

Jimin's pov (short)

I told Jungkook everything and it looks like he is starting to remember. Then again I sees pity in Jungkooks eyes. Why is he looking at me like that?

"Jimin I'm sorry I don't remember anything from that time. I was in a car accident when I was younger maybe that's why I don't remember. I'm deeply sorry."

Car accident omg how come I didn't know until know? Damn now I feel bad about this. "It's ok I understand that you lost your memory. I hope you get it back soon." Jungkook Hugged me and I hugged back. "Is something wrong, are you ok Jungkook?"

"I'm fine. I just want to hold you is all." He pulled away for a minute and looked into my eyes and smiled. "I love you Jimin."

"What?"

"Don't play dumb you heard me. I love you so much." He looked into my eyes and I swear something hit me. "Jimin ever since you stayed at my house until now I liked you. Now that I know you have a bad boy image damn I love you."

"Kookie~ I love you too." I hugged him and he did the same. "I wish I was by your side when you got in that accident."

"It's fine as long as you know I love you then I'm happy. Me not remembering is not what matters right now. Me loving and caring for you is what matters the most." He kissed me and I melted and I never wanted it to end.

Please never end. Let's love each other until death do us part.

End

KandySugaLove 💋
Sorry for the bad ending
It's the end
Hoped you enjoyed
👋🏻
W

ILL EDIT IT LATER IN THE YEAR