Chapter 2

Jungkook pov

That little bitch didn't apologize he just ran away. Oh when I get my hands on him I'm going to beat his ass.

"Kookie!" Someone yelled from behind me it was no other than Taehyung who is so annoying. "Why are you wearing your food?"

"Some Bitch with orange hair bumped into me and didn't apologize he ran away." Tae's eyes widen he knew who I was talking about.

"Jimin?"

"Who?"

"Park Jimin in my home room with orange hair. He never talks he also stays away from crowds of people or just anyone for that matter."

"Why doesn't he speak?"

"No one knows why he doesn't he just doesn't. I don't think he meant to bump into and not say sorry. He just couldn't." What he just said I didn't care for. No one bumps into me like that and rans away. I'm going to find him and beat his ass.

"Do you know where he goes at lunch time?"

"Em roof maybe" So that's where I went.

Jimin's pov

I ran all the way to the roof of the school and sat down. Crap Jungkook was mad I knows he's going to try and find me. What do I do? Before I could think the door slammed open. Jungkook!

"Hey!" He came over to me and he was full of rage. "Apologize!" I looked away as he put his hands at the collar of my shirt. "Do it!" I shock my head. "You little- Ok all I want is an apology if you say sorry I will leave you alone ok. Jimin? Right?"

I nodded my head yes. "Come on if you don't I will be on you everyday." I didn't say anything. "Ok I was trying to give you a chance Jimin but I guess you want to be bullied." He punched me in my stomach I fell over. Tears wanted to fall.

Then he punched me in my face. I grabbed my check as he kicked my side. "All of this wouldn't have happened if you said that one simple word. Like I said I'll be on you everyday." He left and I cried.

Shit why did I have to fall for him. Why Him just why.........

(AN: Hello as you can see I have no life. It's summer I'm trying to write more and try and update everyday. Thank you for reading my story bye 😥)