Chapter 8

Jimin's pov

After school I waited at the gate for Bangtan. When I see them I acted scared. "What's wrong Jimin?" Jin asked.

"I was about to get beaten up but I ran away. I'm sorry I'm worrying you it's really nothing."

"Nothing your knuckles are bleeding and you have a bruise on you face. Did you fight back?" Yoongi asked I nodded. "How many punches did you throw?" Jin hit Yoongi in the back of the head. "Ow!"

"Shut up about that he's scared right now." Jin hugged me and I feel bad for lying to them.

"But he fought back I want to know how he did." Taehyung yelled. That's when someone tapped Jungkooks shoulder. Fuck it's one of the people I punched.

"I can tell you how he did." He looked at me and back at Bangtan. "He's a fucking monster! 5 against 1 and he only has bloody knuckles and one bruise! He is playing with all of you!"

Bangtan looked at me and their jaws dropped. "Jimin what the hell is he talking about?" NamJoon asked. I couldn't say anything I was speechless. "Jimin!" I flinched.

"I-I Em shit!" I ran away from them. All I heard was them screaming my name. I didn't mean to fool them I just wanted to get closer to Jungkook. Why Jungkook why is it you? I ran all the way to my house and opened the door.
"Dad!" He came running to mean. "I couldn't tell him."

"Jimin it's ok we'll try a different plan ok."

"But dad he might not talk to me. Him or his friends." I started to cry. "Dad I failed to get my crush to like me." My dad hugged me and I cried.

(A/N: Ik Ik you are so confused but don't worry I will have a chapter with a flash back. Oh his dad isn't a bad person that was part of their plan.)

Jungkooks pov

What the fuck just happened? He was messing with us what does this mean? I took out my phone and texted him.

To Jiminie
Hey I want an explanation right now.

There was no answer. I ran to his house and knocked on the door. His father opened the door and looked at me. "Oh Jungkook hello." He's acting different. Wait was that park of Jimin's plan to get close to us?

"Where's Jimin?"

"He's in his room but he's upset about something."

"Bullshit"

"Young man don't use those words in my house. He also told me to not let you or your friends in." I pushed Jimin's dad and yelled.

"I don't care what he told you I want to fucking talk to him." Then I ran up the stairs and slammed open his door. "Jimin!" I looked in his room and saw him in a corner.

"Go away, you hate me now go away." Is he crying? He's faking.

"Stop your fucking crying I know you're faking it." He turned and looked at me. He eyes were pick and puffy. "Get up."

"No" was all he said before turning back around to face the wall. I went over there and pulled him up. My mistake he punched me in the face. "I said no you asshole!" He yelled and I grabbed my cheek. "Get out!" He started crying again. "G-get the h-hell out."

I guess he's not faking it. "Jimin?" I walked over to him. "Explain it to me. Why did you pretend to be a innocent scared kid."

He looked up at me and stopped crying a little. "To get your attention." What my attention? Why would he want my attention?

"Why my attention?"

"Dumbass I like you."

KandySugaLove🍬
Confused yet?
Next chapter will have a flash back
Until then bye bye👋🏻