Capter 3

Jimin pov

I walk back to my homeroom class not meaning to but bumped into someone else. And just my luck another member of Bangtan. Crap just turn around and walk away. I didn't get fear he grabbed my wrist.

"Excuse me Jimin right I'm sorry." What? He's sorry but I wasn't looking where I was going. "And I know you're sorry to. You just can't say it." I looked at him and it was teahyung. I nodded and looked away. He still had a grip on my hand.

"Omo what happened to your face?" I looked down when he started dragging me to the nurse. "I'm Taehyung. Just so you know but already did right?" I nodded again. "Come on say something please." I shock my head 'no' he frowned.

"Now Jimin the person who punched you was it Jungkook?" I looked down at my feet before nodding.  "He didn't understand. Did he hit you anywhere else" I shock my head. I left his grip and bowed and walked to class.

"Hey let's walk together we have the same homeroom." Why is he nice to me? I didn't reply I just started walking and he followed. "How old are you? I'm 17." I pointed at him. "You're 17 too?" I nodded and his face lit up. Why is he trying to befriend me?

"Do you like boys or girls?" I stopped walking at that question, no no no, why? I looked at him with fear and he noticed. "Boys then?" I looked away knew he was going to hit me. "Hey Jimin it's ok I don't mind. I'm gay too" I looked at him again.

What? He's gay does anyone else know? "You must be wondering if I told anyone else and the answer is yes the whole school knows."

I wonder if he likes someone or if he has a boyfriend. "No I don't have a boyfriend and yes I like someone if you're wondering." I opened my mouth but shut it again. No Jimin you can't. I just nodded. "Do you like someone?"

I nodded and he looked disappointed. Wonder why? "Wow who?" I shock my head no. "Oh right do you see him in the hallway a lot?" I nodded. "Well I'll tell you the person I like." He come over and whispers in my ear "Yoongi"

The grandpa of the group? Wow interesting choice. When we made it to the class room he looked at me.

"Can we be friends?........"

(AN:Hello my life is writing mostly. Thank you for reading my story bye 😐)