Chapter 6

Jimin pov

We walked to school together it was awkward because I never walked to school with someone be for. When we walk in the gate people looked at us. Jungkook waved and said 'sup' to some of them and gave them high fives.

That's when we walked up to the Bangtan group. Jungkook please I don't want to.

"Guys."

"Hey Jungkook" NamJoon said, "Who's this?" I teased up and looked at my feet. "Is he ok?"

"Oh this is Jimin he is my new friend."

All of them looked shock that Jungkook said that. Yoongi looked at me and smiled. "Hello Jimin I'm Suga."

"I'm Rapmonster"

"I'm your hope I'm JHope."

"Hi Jimin I'm the oldest out of all of us I'm SeokJin but you can call me Jin."

"Jimin hi! You all ready know me but please call me V." I smiled and nodded at all of them. Then I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me. It looks like he wants to tell them the situation. I nodded and he told them everything.

"Oh my" They all gave me a hug. I relaxed when they did.

"Oh Jimin we have to get to class come on." V said and grabbed me along with him. "See everyone at lunch." He waved goodbye to them and I did as well. "So how are you feeling Jimin. You have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"What about Jungkook does he like you?"

"I don't think he does."

"Well we have to change that."

"What how?" He didn't say anything when the teacher walked in.

"Ok class please finish up yesterday's work. And Taehyung please come with me. We need to have a talk." What did he do?

"Yes sir" V and the teacher left the class room and girls came up to me.

"Hey!" I flinched in surprise. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"My work?" She slapped my left cheek. I grabbed it in pain. "Ow."

"You're a little to close to Bangtan don't you think. Are you trying to seduce them all?!!!"

"What n-no I-i just was t-talking to them." Another girl hit my arm.

"Stop acting all innocent. People can tell you're gay and have the hots for Bangtan."

"What no!" A boy grabbed my collar and pushed me to the ground. Tears were about to fall then the teacher walked back in so did Taehyung. They went back to their seats. I started to cry.

"Jimin oh my gosh are you okay?" I nodded and stood up. "No you're not you're crying what happened?" I shook my head because they were glaring at me. "Jimin?"

"I'm fine leave me alone."

When lunch came along I wanted to stay in my seat. "Jimin come on the others are waiting for us." I shock my head. Jungkook came into the room. And saw me about to cry.

"V what happened?"

"He won't tell me. Something happened when the teacher needed to talk to me. I don't know what happened."

"Go to lunch tell the other we'll be the in a few. I'll talk to him." Tae nodded and left. "Jimin what happened?" He sat next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"You happened"

-please vote and comment-

KandySugaLove 🍬🍭🍫