3

After about five minutes of driving he parked and turned off the car.

It was getting dark and hear someone opening a door and footsteps approaching the car.

The man, I had learned was Steve, picked up my kennel and looked to see who was coming, "Hey Natasha, did you get the stuff?"

The red headed woman, Natasha, nodded, "Yes Steve I got all the stuff for her don't worry. Now let me see the little cutie you've been talking about,".

Steve put my kennel on the hood of the car and opened it, reaching in for me he picked me up and supported my little body as he turned to face her.

She made a little gasp and put her finger on my head and gently started petting me, "She's so tiny," she all but exclaimed.

Then she noticed my leg, "You weren't kidding when you said she only has three legs,".

I started to mew loudly, not liking all the sudden attention causing Steve to bring me to his chest covering most of me.

I started to purr loudly.

Natasha laughed a bit and said, "We're waiting on you, I put my presents for him in your room, I'd put her there too seeing as how she doesn't like attention,".

Steve nodded in agreement and picked up the kennel before he started walking.

I put my head on my paw, which was on his chest, and fell back asleep.
.
.
.
   I'm not sure how long I was asleep, but Steve woke me up when he put me back into my kennel, he put the bottle between the bars of my cage and left the room.

I was hungry so I went ahead and drank the entire thing before going to bed.

I could hear people laughing and talking in the other room, so that made it a bit more difficult to sleep but I managed.
.
.
.
I slept for a few hours, but this time I was waken up by someone opening the door.

Two people walked in this time. Steve was one but I didn't know the other. Steve picked up my kennel and put it on the bed.

"Before you freak out about all the cat stuff look at this," Steve opened my cage and picked me up.

I started to mew as he handed me over to the other man with shoulder length brown hair.

I felt like he was going to drop me so Steve corrected how he was holding me and I stopped and started to purr.

"She likes you Buck,".

The man smiled a bit and started to pet me. Making me purr louder, "I guess she does Steve, what's her name?"

Steve shrugged, "She doesn't have one, they were going to put her down sometime tomorrow. So I took her, so do you like her Bucky?"

Bucky grinned and laughed, "It's hard not to with that face," he said lifting me up and turning me around to face Steve.