5

It had been about three weeks since Steve had brought me to the tower and I loved every minute of them.

I didn't like all the avengers around me at once because it was to crowded and loud for my liking.

I could now walk on my own and I'm beginning to eat hard food.

Bucky usually spent his time in the apartment playing with me and when he left I was always in his shadow.

"Hey Steve! I'm going down to the training room!" Bucky yelled across the apartment.

In the distance you could hear yell, "Okay Buck, be careful!"

Bucky laughed quietly to himself, "I always am, and I'm only going a couple floors up. Stop worryin' about me!"

I could practically hear Steve's eye roll as Bucky opened the door and I ran out of it before he closed it behind him.

He started walking down the hallway and I had to run to keep up with his long strides, curse humans and their long legs!

I meowed after him as he was about to push the button and he turned around and saw me perched on my back to legs, putting my front leg in the air. I meowed again.

He bent over and picked me up and put me on his shoulder, I rubbed my head against his face and purred as he pushed the button.

The doors closed and I felt the strange sensation of the elevator moving before it opened revealing a large room with mats everywhere and a few of the avengers were spread out sparring or training themselves to be better.

Bucky walked in and Natasha pinned Clint to the mat, "Hey Bucky," then she saw me, "Hey Angel,".

I meowed and put my front paw on Bucky's head and climbed on top of his head.

Clint looked over and laughed as did Bucky and Pietro.

"Hey Bucky," I heard Steve say from behind us.

Bucky looked over his shoulder and I did too, a click sounded as we saw Steve with his camera with a cheesy smile, "I'm keeping that one," he informed us.

Clint, Natasha, and Pietro started laughing.

Bucky glared at Steve and said, "You're lucky Angel's here,".