11

I heard Steve laughing, "You really love that kitten don't you,".

Bucky picked me up and turned me to face Steve, "How can you not with that face?"

I mewed and stuck the tip of my tongue out making everyone looking laugh.

Bucky put me back on his shoulder and started to swim around, I eventually moved to his back as he started to swim in deeper water.

I perched on his back, everyone struggled not to laugh.

Bucky picked me up and flipped over so he was floating on his back; he set me down on his stomach.

I walked up to his chest and laid down with my paws beneath me and my tail curled around me.

I mewed and yawned before staring at everyone so they didn't flip Bucky over because I didn't want to take a swim.

I saw Clint make a move and I puffed up growling as I opened my mouth and hissed at him.

I did sound threatening and Bucky heard me so he looked over at Clint, "Do it I dare you,".

Clint raised his hands in surrender before continuing to swim around with Natasha.

Steve came floated on his back next to Bucky and I was bored so I jumped on their stomachs back and forth.

They were trying not to laugh and I heard everyone else laughing at me.

I was enjoying myself until Steve decided he was going to go underwater as I jumped back to him.

I sunk for a moment before floating back up, wailing for Bucky.

Bucky shot up and grabbed me as I went back underwater, he glared at Steve while Bucky went to the edge of the pool and pulled himself up with me on his lap. Bucky grabbed a towel and started to rub the water off, when he stopped I looked like a giant ball of fuzz.

I got laughed at again and curled up next to Bucky who glared at Steve.

The team laughed at my fluffiness, but Natasha glared at Steve. She snuck up behind him and tackled him from behind and dunked him underwater.

Bucky grabbed me and got up, leaving the room and going to the elevator.

The doors opened revealing our floor and he put me on the floor and started to walk to the couch, turning on the TV.

I trailed behind him, staying by his heels.

After a few minutes of him watching TV, I sat on his foot. He leaned over and picked me up, putting me on his lap.

I mewed, moving under his shirt, curling up with my head poking out so I could watch TV too.