9

The next day I woke up alone, I mewed as I jumped off the bed and started wondering around the 'apartment' before coming up empty handed.

I started to cry loudly, hoping for someone to come find me because I couldn't open any doors. I was to short to push buttons on the elevators.

Much to my displeasure no one answered my cries, not even JARVIS.

I went up to the door they always came through and at below the doorknob, facing the door I tucked my paws beneath me and began to wait for someone to get back.
.
.
.
I waited for what seemed like forever before someone opened the door, which hit me in the face and much to my displeasure it was Tony who opened the door.

He looked like he was looking for something as I rubbed my paw across my now sore nose before I followed him.

He turned around and saw me, he bent over and picked me up when I realized that I was what he was looking for.

I hissed at him and started to squirm but he grabbed my scruff and went back into the elevator. He pressed a button, when the doors opened I saw a lab and I instantly started to cry out for Bucky.

I hated anything that even relatively looked like a lab because of what happened before I got here.

Tony groaned, "Ugh, shut up cat," before putting me on a table.

I started to run to the opposite side of the table to jump off but Tony grabbed me again and put me in a box.

I started to mew loudly an he yelled, "JARVIS turn on my music!" Before very loud music echoed in the room hurting my ears.

I put my paw over my ear trying to block out the noise but it's no use so I continued to cry for Bucky until my throat was to sore to cry out anymore.
.
.
.
After a few hours of him working like this Bucky walks in and yells something and the music turns off.

"Who the fuck touched my music!" Tony yelled before he saw Bucky, "What do you want?"

Bucky walked up to him with his arms folded, "JARVIS tells me you have Angel, where is she?"

Tony looked confused for a moment before he snapped his fingers, remembering I was there, "She's in that box over there,".

Bucky looked over at my box and walked over looking down at me. I sat on my hind paws and extended my front paw forward wanting him to pick me up. He did so, frowning at Tony, "Why did you have my cat?"