10

Tony looks up from whatever he was working on, "It's a surprise that doesn't concern you and you're not a science bro so the doors over there,".

Bucky glared at Tony unamused before he put me on his shoulder and left the room, I purred and pressed my face into Bucky's neck.

He walked into the main room where a few of the avengers were around around lazily and watching TV.

"You finally found her?" Steve asked as he looked up and saw me.

Bucky nodded, "Tony had her in a box in the lab with his music blaring,".

Pietro looked over looking confused," Why did he have her in a box? He doesn't even like her,".

Bucky shrugged and put me on the couch and sat down, I made a hoarse mew running back onto his lap.

I pawed at his shirt and went under it, curling up with all my paws tucked underneath me.

Bucky looked down at me frowning, "What did he do to her?" Natasha asked as she saw my odd behavior.

Bucky lifted up the side of his shirt revealing me so I looked up at him with a hoarse mew.

Steve looked up, "JARVIS what did Tony do to Angel,".

After a moment, JARVIS replied, "Mister Stark left the kitten in a box while he worked on something cat related which Mr. Stark has forbid me to ruin the surprise,".

The group looked in deep thought before Bucky said, "Why is Tony working on something cat related?"

JARVIS didn't reply and everyone else shrugged.

"Who knows its Tony we're talking about," Natasha told him before continuing to watch TV.

Everyone else except Bucky shrugged their shoulders and agreed.

I meowed at Bucky, he put his shirt back over me.

I purred. Eventually falling back asleep.
.
.
.
   I'm not sure how long I was asleep, but I was woken up by being picked me up.

I realized that Bucky had left me on the couch. I mewed in confusion, Natasha had picked me up.

I mewed at her and she picked me up and showed me where everyone else was, in the pool.

I couldn't swim and if I wouldn't be able to swim long with three legs.

I mewed loudly gaining Bucky's attention.

Natasha put me down and I ran to the side of the pool.

Bucky swam over and picked me up.

I purred, ignoring how he was completely soaked in water that smelled funny.