24

Bruce was picking me up to put me in the cage when we heard a door slam and heavy footsteps started coming our way.

Bruce held me and walked to the door

"Angel," I heard, it was Bucky.

I mewed, Bruce opened the door and put me on the floor.

I ran over to Bucky and started jumping around him proudly trying to show off my new leg.

He frowned and picked me up, "What's this?" He demanded looking up and glaring at Bruce and Tony.

"Tony made her a new leg, I helped him put it on surgically but I used a copy of Dr. Cho's machine so there's no wound, stitches, or scarring so she's perfectly fine," Bruce assured Bucky.

Bucky lessened his glare, "You couldn't have told me you were going to do this instead of stealing her while I was sleeping. Performing surgery on her and not telling me until I came in to find her?"

Bucky turned and walked out of the room and just before he let the doorway he stopped and said, "I'm telling Steve," before walking to the elevator with me in his arms.

I was purring loudly rubbing my face against his jaw.

We left the elevator and walked into our shared floor, where Steve was looking under the couch, "I found her," Bucky stated.

Steve jump up a little, startled. He stared at me confused for a moment.

"She was with Tony and Bruce, in the lab. They took her and decided to do some surgery. Without anyone knowing and didn't tell me until I saw her when I went to find her," Bucky practically snapped.

Steve clenched his jaw, stalking out of the room and into the elevator.

Bucky put me on the floor and let me walk around.

I started happily bouncing around mewing at Bucky. I ran into the kitchen when he tried to pick me up, meowing happily.

I heard Bucky laugh at me softly as I hid in the kitchen, waiting for Bucky to come in to get me.

After a few minutes, he walked in a little confused that I hadn't come back.

He walked past me and I jumped on his leg being ferocious biting his leg.

He jumped, a little startled, before he bent over and pried me off his leg.

He frowned at me, but I stuck the tip of my tongue out. He started chuckling at me.

I extended my metal paw and booped his nose, he laughed at me again. We went back to the couch to watch some TV.