One

I tapped my pencil for the umpteenth time during this lecture. It feels like this one in particular is taking forever.

"Alright class, you're dismissed."

I sighed getting up and grabbing up my bag. Inside rejoicing that I could leave and enjoy the rest of my Friday from here.

Moments like these made me glad that I had chose to have earlier classes. I can enjoy Friday nights after I go home and either start or complete whatever assignment I have.

I grabbed my cell phone answering it. "Damn, you time when class ends huh?" I asked.

"Imani bitch bring your ass! We got places to be." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright Naomi, where you at because I'm walking out and I don't see you." I lied of course.

"I'm a block and a half away." She said and hung up.

I shook my head rushing me and she ain't even here.

"Ms. Walker." My professor called.

"Sir?" I asked.

He smiled. "I read over your paper and it was really good. I was impressed." He smirked looking me up and down.

"Good." I said walking away.

Holding a conversation with him was the last thing on my to do list today. He was always trying to get in my panties, and little did he know, I was hip to the game.

Professor Wells don't get me wrong looked good, but he is my professor. Not only that but I know a few broads around here want to mess with him, so I stay in the back and when I really, really want to, I'll fuck him into a coma.

I left the lecture hall, and made my way outside where my sister meets me.

"You love having someone be your chauffeur." She said tossing me my keys.

"Thanks." I said getting into the car. "Where we going though? You kept rushing me."

"Daddy and Mommy house. They called an emergency meeting." She informed me.

"Every Friday its an emergency." I said and got comfortable in my seat. "How they know I wasn't studying or something?"

"Because bitch you always studying. That's all your ass think about is studying." She told me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Somebody got to be the smart one." I said underneath my breath.

"I'm gonna ignore that slick ass comment because you look cute today." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said tossing my hair to the other side.

"Mmhm, I got to go pick up my little man." She said.

"Which one?" I asked being sarcastic.

Andre wasn't a little man, but me calling him that grinds his gears.

"Quit playing." She laughed.

"I was serious." I said laughing.

"The one I pushed out. None other than Jaylen Amar."

"My cute little nephew." I gushed. "Where is his daddy?" I asked her.

"Working." She said sadly.

"Got to support y'all life style someway." I commented and she laughed.

"Right. My CIS manager." She laughed.

"Speaking of, you think he can fix what needs to be fixed in my laptop?" I asked.