Twenty Three

Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update! 50 comments for the next update.

Brandon's POV

"Brandon!" I heard Imani yell behind me.

"Yeah babe?" I asked her.

"Your breakfast. You forgot it." She blushed.

I smirked and grabbed the wrapped up plate, I kissed her.

"Thank you."

"You're Welcome." She said and bit her lip. "Oh here." She said giving me napkin with a fork and spoon wrapped in it. She kissed me again. "Have a good day." She said.

"You too baby. You too." I said and walked away.

I got to my car and shook my head. She really likes me, likes me enough to make sure I eat and once a black woman makes sure you eat, you must be pretty special.

"Hello." I said getting in my car.

"Hey bro." Curtis said.

"Hey. What's good?"

"Where you coming from?" He asked me.

"My lady place. What's happening?"

"Nothing, pops was saying lets do a little family dinner." He told me.

"Mm, why?" I asked him.

"Nigga the fuck you mean why? Because I want to have dinner with my God damn kids." My father shouted.

"Alright, when?"

"Tomorrow. We want your girlfriend to come too." Curtis said.

"She busy." I said.

"Quit playing with me King." My father said and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, I'll see if she available. She usually spends Sunday's with her parents."

"Just see. She should want to spend time with her inlaws." Curtis said and I sighed.

"Yeah, okay. Let me go I got shit I got to do." I said and hung up.

Curtis is always starting shit. Between him and Anthony I don't know who worse.

I pulled up to a house and checked myself to make sure I was straight. I decided to go ahead and eat some of my breakfast wifey made me.

I shook my head at the pork bacon, two biscuits and grits she had made. Damn this gon be good. I grabbed the flowers from the back of my car and went up to the steps of the brick house after I finished.

I knocked on the door making sure I looked put together.

"Hello." The woman in the door frame smiled.

"Hello." I said. "These are for you."

"Thank you. How'd you know?"

"I listen to Imani." I shrugged.

"My baby girl really likes you."

"And I really like her too." I explained.

She nodded. "Did she feed you this morning?" Imani's mother asked letting me into her home.

"Yes she did." I nodded.

"Good. Jaylen is upstairs getting ready. He was excited when you said you wanted to hang out with him." She explained.