Twenty

DreamTeammmm I know y'all probably was like "I know she lyin" cause I got y'all waiting long for the update. My weekends get hectic, so I try to update ALOT on the week days.

Let me say this, y'all are so pretty! I see y'all snapchats and y'all are funny as heck! I send some of y'all messages and if I haven't, don't worry I will soon.

Everybody drop your snaps and so y'all can follow each other and what not. Anyways, enjoy the update! 80 comments for the next update

Brandon's POV

"So let me get this straight." Curtis said taking the cognac I had to the head. "You poked holes in your own condom!" He yelled.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Oh my brother you lost it." He shook his head.

"That's gonna be my baby mama regardless." I shrugged. "It don't really matter when it happens."

"You fucking crazy. How much shit you got going on right now man?"

Anthony nodded his head. "That's what I've been saying this entire time."

"You've got so much stuff that you need to deal with. Ain't got time for no fucking baby." He shook his head.

"Don't waste your breath Curtis the nigga ain't listening." Anthony said.

"I heard you." I said. "Did you pay the bills for the 42nd street house?" I asked.

"42nd?" Curtis said.

"Imani's people's house." Anthony said. "And yeah, everything paid for."

"Perfect." He nodded.

"You wanna pay my rent?" Curtis asked.

"Nigga it's my house and you live here free." I said.

He smirked. "Oh yeah that's right."

"Stupid ass, anyways I'm out. I'll see y'all later. Ant don't you got work or something?" I asked him and he nodded.

"He ain't got to do shit. What he gon do watch over them people shoulder?" Curtis asked.

"Paperwork. Let's go lil nig." Anthony said and we all left out.

I shook my head and got into my truck. Maybe Imani still at home sleep.

I went to her crib, and did the little ritual shit she had at the door before taking my key out and going inside.

"You know I liked crazy guys when I was younger." I heard someone say

"Ma, stop please." Imani huffed and I laughed.

So she likes me.

I heard footsteps and she came to the door shaking her head and taking my key.

"So you not gonna give me a kiss ma?" I asked her.

"I am not your ma and no." She turned around going back towards her kitchen.

She must got an attitude from what I did earlier.

I walked behind her and grabbed at her ass a little bit before she swatted my hand away.

"Ma." She said going into her kitchen standing next to her mother.

"Yeah baby?" She asked looking up over her glasses at us.

"This is Brandon. Brandon my mother." Imani introduced us and I smiled, shaking her hand. "I'm going into my bedroom. I be right back."

She took up my hand and shook it before engaging in conversation with me and finishing up her stirring.