Twenty Five

So y'all know I'm pissed with y'all! Whenever the chapters done y'all don't comment but when I got three other deadlines and hell and a half to go through y'all reach these comments goal like bow!

I ain't messing with y'all. Enjoy the update and comment damnit!

75 comments for the next update

Imani's POV

I woke up to my cell phone ringing and I sat up alarmed. I looked at the clock to see it read a quarter to three and I groaned knowing I'd probably have Brandon and I late.

I pushed myself up and noticed that Brandon wasn't underneath me or on the side of me. After that head I was out like a light.

I pulled on my slippers and grabbed my cell phone calling Brandon

"Baby, you're up." He chuckles nervously.

"I am and where are you?" I asked him

"I just had to go take care of something. Get dressed, I'll be there."

"What? You're not taking care of business the day I'm meeting your parents! You're supposed to talk me through. Tell me what they like and don't like."

"My dad likes money and fancy art and stuff. He like a suburban hood ni-man and my mom is laid back. She likes simple things like talking and sitting in the backyard. Planting stuff but she like her lil designer bags and shit too." He explained.

"And your brothers?" I asked him

"Who gives a fuck?"

"Me Brandon, it shows that I'm not just some random hussey." I explained.

"Listen, I'll be back once you are all finished up with your shower. If you want we can talk about it then cool?"

"Yeah B that's cool. Just please don't forget." I said squeezing my eyes tight.

"I got you, now I'll talk to you in a second." He said and we hung up.

I sighed and pulled my hair back into the scarf before taking a shower.

Once I was half way dressed in my spanx and bra sitting at my vanity Brandon came through the door.

"Babe!"

"In my room." I yelled pulling on my pants. I didn't want my back side to be poking out. My ass is huge and can't be ignored but I want it to be subtle.

"Damn." Brandon said and I sighed.

"That's not what I wanted to hear at this point."

"What?" He asked.

"I look sexy, I wanna look nice like a wholesome Christian girl who's meeting her guys family."

"Your guy?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, what's wrong with saying that?" I asked him.

"I am not your guy."

"So what are you?" I asked him pulling my vanity drawer with my foundation and concealer in it out.

"You're mine." He said.

"I told you, you haven't even asked me to be your girl. I mean how am I supposed to be secure with some man saying I'm his but still didn't ask me to be his girlfriend." I said.

To a lot of girls that would be no big deal but that's when things get messy. A lot of you chicks don't sweat it and then once he got another girl he call his and you're looking stupid the first thing he gonna say is 'Well were you my woman' I refuse to be the woman who went with the flow. I need some type of security.