Eight

Imani, and her outfit

Hey y'all, I know I didn't updated over the weekend but it was because I was having so much fun 😩 I didn't forget about y'all, I just was doing a whole lot. Now we are back to regularly scheduled programming. We will be updating as frequently as everyday, but only if y'all reach the comment goals. I hope y'all had a good weekend. Tell me, What did y'all do?
Imani's POV

"Hi! I'm sorry I'm late!" I said rushing into the school.

"Oh it's no problem." The woman smiled. "Your sister and her husband is usually always on time. We know it must have been something." She smiled.

"Thank you so much for your understanding. Its their annivrsary." I explained. 

"Yay! Now Jaylen can get that little brother or sister he wants."

I laughed and shook my head knowing damn well my sister wasn't about to do that. She felt like she was going to have her second kid once she was married but she didn't want to get married for at least another year or two.

"Aunt mani!" Jaylen said running to me.

"Hi Man Man!" I said bending down allowing him to hug me and kiss my cheek. "How was your day at school?" I asked him.

"It was good. I got to trade my animal crackers for some chips. How was your school?" He asked.

"Long. I have a lot of work to do." I told him after we said goodbye to his teacher.

"Does that mean no fun tonight?" He pouted.

"We can hang out." I told him. I kissed his cheeks.

"For real? What we doing?" He asked

"I don't know yet man. This way." I told him.

"Oh you got a new car?" I asked him.

"I wish." I told him and explained to him that a friend was driving us to my home.

I of course ended up telling my sister that I was with a man a  man who wanted to take me out on a date and offered that we do something kid friendly.

She agreed on account that I'm a great judge of character and I wouldn't put my nephew in danger.

"Hi" Brandon said smiling as he got out of the car.

My nephew looked at me and then at him. I nodded my head and he simply waved. It took Jaylen time to warm up, he was just like his Auntie. He wasn't really messing with anybody heavy.

"What's your name man?" Brandon asked.

"Jaylen." He said.

"Nice to meet you Jaylen, I'm Brandon." He said pounding his fist.