Twelve

Hey y'all, you guys did an amazing job on the comments. The comment goal is 30. As y'all know, I have update days that come only once a week. You get updates faster when you comment and reach the goal. The update date is below👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Question: I was thinking, what if I came up with a name for my fans? Leave suggestions because I hate referring to you guys as y'all lol.

Imani's POV

I breathed deeply deciding to take a break. One thing I should think of when food shopping is how hard it'll be to carry all the damn groceries inside of the house.

I began to unpack what I had brought in when I heard a knock on the door.

I hastily went to the front door to see none other than Anthony carrying the bags. "May I?" He asked.

I opened the door further, and walked past him not really wanting to fight him on it. I already know he was probably following me, and was more than likely ordered to help me being that I'm sure I'm not his favorite person ever.

"Don't bother, my brother is on his way he will get the rest." He said.

"I don't want him here." I rolled my eyes.

"He's coming either way." He shrugged. "He's pissed with you. He knows all about that professor hitting on you, and he knows about that little boy in the supermarket." He said.

"Snitch." I said underneath my breath.

"Yeah, whatever. I wish he'd hurry so I can go about my business." He said and just like that, as if he were God Brandon stalked towards me.

"Thanks." He said nodding towards his brother.

Anthony passed by us quickly, and went about his way.

I looked into his eyes and I could see the frown that had formed. I walked past him, not acknowledging his presence I went to check my car when he pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" I asked him aggravated.

"No, what the fuck are you doing?" He asked.

"Going to my car, and take your damn voice down." I told him.

"Are you serious right now?" He asked me. "No, you can't possibly be serious Imani."

"What do you want?"

"For you to tell me what the fuck happened last night?"

"I'm not a kid, cool the bass in your throat." I said.

He deeply breathed in,  "what happened last night? We had plans."

I shrugged. "I didn't feel like being bothered. "

"So you don't feel like going out so not only do you ignore my phone calls, but you turn your cell phone off, leave in the middle of the night, and then I find out you talking to some wack ass kid at your school?"

"You're such an aggressive ass hole."

"So that gives you the right to just go slut around?" He barked down at me. "Leaving your house three in the morning?"

Before I knew it, I slapped the shit out of him.  "My father was in the hospital, and I am not a slut." I said trying to control my anger.

"I-"

"No." I said as he reached out to touch me. "Don't touch me, don't bother me. Just go. Please, please Go." I sighed frustrated that his words touched me.