What Started it All?

I jumped out of my seat when they burst opened the van's door. They grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out. I landed on the dirty, hard concrete of the ally. I didn't bother fighting; The computer turned him on, and I know he knows what to do.

They picked me up and dragged me to the police car. I kept cursing at them until my eyes stopped on the four people who got us into this mess. I continued to stare at them with hatred until the cop put me into the car, where they disappeared out of my site.

I looked at Craig, who was trying to break the window. We both knew he couldn't, but when he's mad, he thinks he's invincible and can break anything. I sighed and looked out the window.

I began to think about how it all started:

I sat at my computer, trying to find out if this guy had a security system on his house.

That's what I do for a living; Look how much money someone has, and steal it.

Well, his name is Marcel Cunningham. All I know about him is that he's 26, he's rich, and he lives with two other people. His skin was a light brown and he had black, curly hair. He looked to be six foot or around that. He had muscles, but he didn't look very intimidating.

How did he become my next victim? That's easy. I was at Starbucks with my laptop, trying to find out which person had the most money. It came down to Marcel, and some basic white chick. Marcel had a million dollars more, so I hacked into his computer from where I was sitting.

Turns out, he had over eighteen million dollars, and none of it was in the bank. I know that seems suspicious, but money is money, and I needed/wanted it.

When he was about to leave, I got up and "accidentally"  bumped into him. I said sorry and walked out after I put the tracking device on the back of his jacket, out of his reach.

I made the tracking device myself. Actually, everything I use for my heists I make. Why? Simple, the cops can't track it down if it's not in their system. Anyhow, the tracking device can scan up to 4,000 yards if necessary, but I only programmed it to scan the house it was in. When it scans, it detects body heat, security systems, and large pieces of metal, like safes.

I wasn't surprised when I saw eight cameras highlighted green. One on the front porch; One in the living room; One in the hallway; One in the kitchen;One upstairs; One in the basement; One in the garage; And one on the back porch. I rolled my eyes and looked to see what kind of cameras they were. I was really stunned to see that they were the super cheap kind from Wal-Mart.

It was the middle of October, so I decided to rob them as soon as possible. Fall and winter are-in my opinion-the best times to rob someone; You can hide so many weapons in your jacket. However, it was warm that day, so I didn't wear one.

Anyway, I walked down the ally behind their street and watched the house form there. I had my phone in my hand, hovering over the button to shut down the cameras. While I was waiting for them all to leave, I looked at my empty duffel bag and made sure it was unzipped, so I can be in and out of there, and I made sure the gun in the side pocket was loaded.

I wore what I usually wore to heists: Black pair of skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, a bandana over my mouth, sunglasses and a black beanie.

When I looked back at my phone, my tracking device started to move, and the whole screen was red. I looked at the house just in time to see the three men walk out. Marcel was the last one, so he locked the door. The one in front of him was a bit shorter than him, but not much. He was pale and had light brown hair. He also wore glasses. He was like Marcel though, he had muscles, but he didn't look very intimidating. However, the one in front of both of them was the one that scared me. He was so tall, and his muscles were huge! His skin was not as pale as the other guy, but he was still pretty pale. He had darker hair than other guy's too, but it was still a light brown color.