Did You Actually Think You Were Going to Get Away with This?

The longer I stayed here, the longer I realized Luke was right. It was small things at first like having six toothbrushes, not seven and I didn't have a hairbrush or a makeup bag (if you wear makeup). But then it turned to not having seven seats at the table and not having pads/tampons.

Everyone knew that I knew something was wrong, except Ryan. He still acts like I'm oblivious to all the mistakes. I would ask about something and he'd make up an excuse that made no sense. For example, when I asked why there were only six toothbrushes, he said one fell in the toilet the other day, yet no one replaced it.

I've been here for about a mouth and I really want to leave. Ryan's been coming into my room unannounced and asking me if I've been on the computer at all. I always respond no and he logs on and checks the history anyway. Once he saw nothing was on it, he'd just grumble, stomp out, and slam the door behind him. Luke said I was good with computers, but I probably won't remember anything.

The others aren't that bad. I'm close with Bryce and Luke and get along with the others really well, but Ryan treats like more of an object. Like he keeps moving me around, trying to get to a place where I can fit.

That's another thing, I haven't left this house. Ryan says I should regain my memory here before I go out and regain the rest. Yeah, I still don't remember anything. Great to be in my situation, right?

I sighed as I sat on the sink in the bathroom. I looked at the wrap around me and waited for Scotty to come into the bathroom to rewrap it. My wound is getting a lot better, but I still need to have the wrap on it because I constantly bump into corners and walls.

I've been in this house for a month, and I still don't know where all the rooms lead to, nor can I seem to remember the layout.

Scotty walked in with a big smile on his face, "Sorry, I was on the phone with Chrissy."

I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows and shoulders, "Ooh, who's Chrissy.~"

He chuckled, "My girlfriend. She's finally coming back from vacation and I'm so happy."

"Is she coming here?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered as he got everything ready, "she likes coming here and talking to everyone."

I knew it was a stretch, but I asked, "Does she know me?"

He shook his head but stopped and looked at me. We had a staring contest and then he said, "How long have you known?"

I sighed, "I still can't remember anything, but Luke told me and simple mistakes around the house point out that clearly there were not seven people living here."

He sighed and leaned on the counter, "Ryan can't kn-"

"Ryan can't know," I said, "I know this."

"But you still don't remember anything?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nope."

He sighed. He looked away, clearly not knowing what to do. "I don't know what to do. Ryan really wants you here but you already know what's going on." He said.

"Actually, I don't." I answered, "I just know something's wrong here. I have no idea why I'm here or why I can't seem to remember anything useful."

"Well you're here because Ryan wants you in the group, but you clearly don't want to be."

"Seems like no one else wants me to be in it either." I chuckled.

"Don't take it the wrong way," He said, "I'm glad we're friends and all, but I really like our group the way it is."