Chapter twenty six: Death wish

We end up outside the familiar mansion of the Bloodbrooks and I cautiously make my way to the door, Leo trailing behind me. I raise my fist and knock three times on the wooden door.
Footsteps begin to make their way over to me and I stand my guard, ready to attack anyone that threatens me.
The person who opens the door however is nothing but a mere vampire butler. Sighing I look him straight in his beady brown eyes.
"You better tell his highness that death is here"
I say, annoyed that he didn't answer the door himself. The vampire nods as he gestures for us to come inside.
Meekly, the vampire walks off to find his master. Leo jumps onto the red sofa and immediately starts to lounge on it.

"Take a seat Rave, it's really comfortable" Leo says, placing his hands behind his head as he stretches out on the sofa.

"We're not here to lie around Leo" I say, glaring at him. He doesn't appear to be phased by my glare as he stays how he is.
Soon I hear footsteps behind me and I immediately turn around to be greeted by the Kings grey eyes.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to arrive" Adam says, looking amused at my angered face.

"I believe you have someone that doesn't belong to you" I state matter of factly. He smirks at my comment and grabs a crystal glass filled with a thick red liquid.

"Oh and he belongs to you now does he?" He asks, raising an eyebrow in my direction. I scowl at what he was suggesting.

"He doesn't belong to anyone and certainly not you" I beam, glaring at him intensely.

"Then I'll make you a deal" he says, swirling the red liquid in the glass. I look at him interested in what he was going to suggest, a small part of me knowing he just wanted Ally was telling me that he just wants her.

"Go on then" I say, tapping my fingers against my scythe. Adam smirks at me.

"Give me Lillian and I'll give you the immortal" he states in a serious tone, no longer looking amused. I laugh at his pathetic attempt of a deal.
"Why the hell are you laughing?" He asks, irritated.

"The big bad vampire thinks I'll give him Lillian. News flash kid, your wife is dead and Ally is not Lillian" I state, smashing my scythe into the ground to make my point.

"I'm no child" he says, gritting his teeth together. I can't help but smirk at though.

"You may live forever but I'll have you know your death date and cause has already been set whereas for me I am immortal. I can't be killed. You can" I say, amused at his angered face. He begins to scrunch his hands into fists and menacingly takes a step towards me. The glass sitting in his hand shatters into millions of shards and immediately a butler is there to clean it all up.
Amused, I look into his now blood red eyes.

"There's a way to kill a God Raven, don't test me! Do you want the boy alive or not?" He beams, glaring at me.

"Immortal's can't die unless you figured a way for them to die?" I ask in an innocent tone.

"Don't act dumb with me, even immortal's can meet their end and I know you can reap their souls" he states. Suddenly he freezes and I stare at him in wonder. He then turns back to me and smirks.
"Reapers can kill immortal's, that's the only way they die. My sources tell me you have been trying to get his soul for weeks now, what's happened princess? Are you loosing your touch?" He asks as he begins to ironically do a cliche villain chuckle.
Sweeping my scythe out of the ground, I point it at him.

"You're forgetting something, I'm no ordinary reaper" I began to glare intensely at him, not backing down.
"Give me Luke and that will be the end of it" I state, proving how easy this can be over. The vampire just smirks at me.

"Over my dead body" he says, baring his elongated fangs at. Sighing I mutter to myself.

"They always choose the hard way, why does everyone want a death wish these days?" I sigh, bringing my hand up to my face.
I hate to do this to a lowly soul like him but my other form had to be revealed sometime right?
My veins began to fill with pitch black blood, the skin itself grows paler. I can feel my teeth sharpen in my mouth, taking a glimpse of my reflection on the mirror on the wall, I realise my entire mouth including my lips had become pitch black. The only thing noticeable were the sharp spikes inside the black cave that is my mouth. My eyes were now pitch black and soulless.
The King takes a look at me and slowly begins to back away, his eyes retiring to their silver shade.

"What the hell are you?" He asks, stumbling over his words. I hiss at him, not bothering to explain anything.

"Shouldn't have done that vampy" I hear Leo's voice say alongside me.

"And what on earth do you mean?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. It was obvious he was hiding his fear behind his tough facade, but I wouldn't be fooled easily.

"You see this, Ravens true death form. She's never needed to reveal it until now. You must've really pissed her off" Leo says, chuckling.

"What will she do?" The vampire asks, stuttering. Leo lets out a low chuckle.

"I suggest you set the immortal free unless you really do want to die. I mean, I've never seen a reaper in their other form but trust me, their reputation tells it all. Once she's finished with you, there won't be a soul to collect. You will disappear off the face of the earth, do you really want that?" Leo asks, smirking. My glare doesn't move from the vampire.
Leo was right, he won't even have a soul when I'm through with him.