You make my life complete.. (NIALL HORAN FAN-FICTION)

'Oh, oh, O-o-ooh so put your hands up…' , I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. Today was monday and also my birthday I got up and took my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and stroked my hair. I went back into my room to pick up my clothes. I choosed ((A/N: LINK IS ON THE SIDE)) I went downstairs for breakfast.

'Good morning princess.' , my mum said.

'Good morning, mum. Where's dad?' , I asked.

'Here I am.' , I heard him saying.

'So happy birthday my little girl.' , my mom came over to me and hugged me.

My dad came out of his room and wished me also a good and a beautiful birthday. I remarked something in his hand  behind his back.

'Dad? What's in your hand?' , I asked.

He gav my present to me. It was wrapped in a gift-paper and it looked a lot like just a piece of paper. I put it in my school bag and went to eat something. After I ate, I left the house and went to the bus stop, where Cassy, Mel & Lilly waited for me Cher’s place is next to the school. So she hasn’t to go by bus.

'Happy birthday. Babes', the shouted and hugged me.

They gave me their presents. Lilly gave me a forever directioner necklace. Mel gave me a 1D t-shirt & Cassy gave me A niall t-shirt. I hugged them and said thanks for this.

'What did you get from your parents?' , Cassy asked.

I picked out the thing what looks like a piece of paper & opened it. We all started to scream. 5 One Direction VIP passes. ‘OMG; OMG, OMG’ , Cassy screamed. ‘Chill down Cassy’ , I said. ‘This concert is in London. & we’re in New York’ ‘Oh yeah, but why do your parents give you something like that?’ , Mel asked. ‘I dunno. Let’s ask them.’ , I replied. I took my phone and called them.

'Yeah, Katie. I bet you saw your present and wanted to ask us why we bought you this? 'Cause it's in London. Right?' , my mum said with a happy voice.

'Yeah, mum. Why are you giving me VIP passes? We're never going to London.' , i said with a little mad voice.

'Well princess. Your teacher called us. You're going to London tomorrow. & you'll stay 'till friday next week. The concert is next Tuesday.' , she said. 

I couldn’t believe what I’m hearing right now. ‘Really? Oh mum. Thanks thanks thanks THANKS A LOT.’ , I was nearly exploding. Cassy, Mel & Lilly gave me a weird look. But I didn’t care. ‘Anything for you & your birthday princes. I left 500$ at the table. I’m sure you want to go shopping today for London right?’ , she asked. ‘Yeah mum. Thanks a lot again. I love you..’ , i said one last time. She said we’re going to talk about that tonight she hung up. My friends still gave me weird looks.

'What's going on?' , Mel asked.

Our bus came and we had to go in. We took our seats & the bus started to driveOMG! I’m going to London. To meet One Direction. AMAZING. , I thought. ‘Hello dreamy. We’re here’ , Mel said. ‘Oh sorry.’ , I replied. Cher came over and hugged me. ‘Happy  birthday, cutie’ , she said while giving me a present. It was a 1D sweater. ‘Guys, please don’t go crazy. BUT, Mrs. Pepperman called our parents yesterday. We’re going to on tomorrow.’ , Cher said with a exciting voice. The girls started to scream and I think they understood why I got the tickets for birthday. ‘What did you get from your parents?’, she asked. I showed her the passes and she started going crazy.

We didn’t care about the lessons. The last lesson came and Mrs. Pepperman was our teacher. MATHS! We talked the whole lesson about London. The schoolbell rang and our teacher said we’re going to meet at the airport at 8:00 a.m.

'Omg. I can't believe. We're going to Londoooon! & we'll meet ONE DIRECTION. OMG OMG OMG.!' , Mel was still going crazy.

'Bad for us Mel. Louis, Liam and Zayn aren't single.' , Cassy said.

'I don't care. I can be their best friend.' , Mel and Lilly said.

'I don't know about you guys. But I need to go shopping.' , I said.

'Yeah. Let's meet today at the mall around 3:00 p.m.?' , Cher said.

'Alright. C u later Cher.' we said.

We talked the whole way about London.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I came home I saw the 500$ on the table. I looked at my watch 1:00 p.m. SHIT , I thought. I have to eat then wash my hair. in 2 hours. Let’s start .. I ate washed my hair and changed. It was almost 2:30 p.m. I took the money and left the house. I looked the door and went on my way to the mall.The city was today really full. But okay. Tomorrow is my day. London is waiting for me. I’m so excited. I arrived the mall. Cher, Lil & Mel were there. Cassy wasn’t here. It was 3:00p.m. We waited for her. After 10 minutes she finally arrived.

We went through all the boutiques. I bought shoes, t-shirts, pants, everything. I noticed there was something new. There was a One Direction store. I bought A sweater, against 3 t-shirts with 1D. And the book. After shopping we had 7 heavy, full bags. I’ve got 125$ left. Cassy asked me if she could sleepover at my place. I called my mom and asked them. They accepted. My dad’s gonna drive us tomorrow. We said goodby to the others & Cass & me went home. When I arrived at home I ran to my parents and gave them a big hug.

'Thanks, thanks for everything. This is the bes birthday ever.' , i thanked them.

'Princess, we know how much you love One Direction.' , the replied.

'There are 5 passes for you and your friends.' , dad pointed on Cassy.

'Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Olson', Cassy thanked.

'So let's go sleeping. We'll wake you both tomorrow. Earlier. Because you have to say goodbye to your parents.' my mom said to Cassy.

We want up to my rom and put my clothes into my suitcases. I prepared my outfit for tomorrow and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Cassy’s mom is going to pack up her stuff and everything else. We put on our pyjamas. We went to bed and talked about what will happen tomorrow. After a while we fell asleep.

'Wake Up', I heard Cassy saying. 'Katie, today is the day. We're going to London! So wake up!' Yeah London. I forgot it almost. I got up, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I dressed into this. My dad stowed my stuff into the car. We hopped in and drove to Cassy’s home. He took her stuff and we drove to the airport…