Chapter 8: Hey Demi!

The next morning Niall woke me up. The intefview would be around 5:00p.m. I should come with them. The lads would come over around 2:00p.m. Right now it was 12a.m. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I let my curly hair open. I needed somethign to weat today, so Niall and I drove to my hotel. He came into my room. I heard voices out my room. Voices from Lil and Cassy.

‘I bet Katie likes Niall because he’s fame.’ , I heard Cassy saying.

I looked to Niall. He hugged me.

‘I’m so happy that she goes away’ , Lil said.

‘Yeah, she’s stupid. I didn’t like her. I hated her’ , Cassy said.

Tears started to stream down my face. I thought she was my best friend. But she never wasn’t.

‘Niall is so freakin’ ugly. I hate him too.’ , Lil said.

And this was the thing that hurted me so much. I looked to Niall and saw his hurted face. It hurted me much more. So I got into my room. I pulled him after me. When I opened the door Cassy an Lil looked shocked to me. Then Lilly got up.

‘Babes, I was worried about you’, she wanted to hug me.

‘Back Off, stupid bitch!’ , I yelled.

‘What’s going on’ , Cassy asked shocked.

‘Just back off! I heard everything. Oh, you can say anything you wanna! I don’t give a shit, what you say about me!’ , I yelled. ‘But, if I hear something about Niall against. Believe me, you’re going to be hurt by words even more you think’

Cassy smiled. She went over to Niall put her arms around his neck and wanted to kiss him. Niall didn’t want to.

‘Cassy! BACK OFF!’ , I yelled. She didn’t react so I pulled her back to face me. ‘Don’t do this ever again’

I looked over to Niall, which was still shocked. ‘I came to take my lugagge’ I packed it. I took Nialls hand and pulled him beside me.

‘I’m sorry’ , he said.

‘It’s alright Nialler’ , I said. ‘Let’s never going back here’

I checked out of the hotel. Just 6 days with Cher and Mel. We hopped in Nialls car and drove to his house.

‘So babes. I have to make me ready’ , Niall said. ‘The lads will be here in a half hour’

I nodded. I put out my Nail bag and did my nails. I’m a nail designer so it won’t take me long to do my converse nails. Niall came down with wet hair and sat down next to me. I finished my nails and looked at them proudly.

‘Youre good beauty’ , Niall said while kissing my cheek

‘Thanks’ , I answered. ‘I’m going to dress up’

‘Okay babes’ , he said.

I got up and went to Niall’s room. I heard voices down there and someone going upstairs. The girls came in. I told Cher and Mel about Cassy and Lil. They will never speak with them again. The girls helped me pick up an outfit. They wanted to me to put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/this_ones_for_my_fanfic/set?id=59404025 So I did it. IT was 3:00p.m. We went downstairs and Niall looked to me.

‘You look beautiful. By the way is that not Harry’s beanie?!’ , He smiled.

‘Nope. It’s mine. And thanks’ I said. ‘So you two made up?’ I looked to Cher and Harry.

‘Yeah’ , they said. Cher kissed Harry.

‘So Paul’s here guys. Can we go?’, Niall said while taking my hand