Chapter 3: The blushing tomato

A/N: OMG HAHAHA 13 reads :D I LOVE YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUYS Keep reading <3 

_____________________________________________________________________

Katie’s P.O.V

OMG! I’M KISSING NIALL HORAN! , i thought. He pulled away and smiled a little shyly. I smiled back. 

'Told you' , Louis said. 

I blushed. My and Niall’s fingers intertwined & I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. My phone rang. I saw it was Cher.

'Yeah?' , I greeted her. 

'Katie? Where are you?' , she asked worried.

'You know where I am.' , I replied. 

'Oh, you're with Niall right? Can we come too? Or do you want to be left alone?' , she asked.

I asked the other and they said they don’t mind. I told Cher, she could come. After that she hung up. 

'Who's this guy in your background?' , Niall smiled. 

'Oh, Umm.. It's Niall Horan. You know him?' , I smiled. 

'Yeah, that's the hottest guy I've ever seen.' , He smiled wider. 

'I know.' , I said. 

He put his arm around me. Cher, Cassy, & Lil came over. Cher sat down beside Harry & Lil & Cassy sat down next to eachother. Liam sat down to them. Louis was on his phone. I looked on my clock. Just 2 and a half hours in Niall’s arms. 

'Something wrong, princess?' , he asked.

'We've got just two hours together. I can't believe…' 

'You've got my phone number. You can call my wherever & wenever you want.' , he replied with a smile. 

'Yeah, but what if you're busy with other girls?' , I asked

He smiled. ‘Someone jealous? Do you want to come to the concert?’

'I'M coming. WITH VIP tickets. So we'll se us backstage.' , I replied. 

'Katie, I'm never busy with other girls. I told you. I'm still waiting for my princess.' 

'Okay, but-' , he cut me off by a quick kiss on the cheek. 

I looked at him and he blushed. After that I snuggled up to him. He hugged me against. I could imagine Harry’s cheeky smile. ‘What are you thinking about?’ , he whispered into my ear. I smiled. ‘About you.’ , I giggeled. 

'How long are you going to stay in London?' , he asked.

' untill next Friday' , I answered sadly. 

'Oh.' , he sighed. 

Niall turned around. ‘Mel  & Zayn.’ , he said. I looked back and saw Zayn and Mel kissing. Cher was kissing Harry. She was on his lap. She know him almost 6 hours and their kissing already?! I couldn’t believe. I turned back to Niall. He pulled me closer to him. I think, he thought the same as me. Please don’t let it be just a dream.

____________________________________________________

I woke up and started to cry. It was just a dream. I never went to London. It’s a stupid dream. I sat down on my bed and cried. Shouting and yelling words lik ‘life’s a bitch’. I never slept in Nialls arms. I never kissed him. I never saw him…  

'Katie?' , I woke up by the voice of Niall. 

'Oh, yea?' , I replied. I was so happy that my dream was just a dream. I just fell asleep. Again. 

'You have to tak your stuff in a half hour we're landing. The girls went already over.' , he said sadly. 

'WHAT?! In a half hour?! OMG.! I don't want to leave you. I had 8hours with you. I can't' , I was near tears. 

'PSSSHT!' , he laid his thumb down on my cheek. I looked up into his beautiful eyes. 'You aren't gonna leave me. We will see us. Sooner as you think.' , he tried to smile a little. 

I could see in his eyes that he was sad too. The lads looked ad us. 

'So, I have to go. I'll call you alright?' , I started to get up and walked. 

'KATIE!?' , Harry yelled. 'He gets no kiss and no hug for goodbye?' He smiled over. 

I looked over to Niall and saw him blushing like a tomato looking out of the window. I smiled and went over to him. I took his face between my hands and pulled into a long kiss. We were interrupted by a buzz on my phone. I smiled to Niall. I gave him a qick hug and went out of the first class. I heard the lads yelling like ‘wooooow Niall.’ & ‘Our Mullingar Prince is in Love’ I just smiled. 

'Katie.' , I heard Cassy saying.

'Yooo, Cassy' , I said while laughing. 

'Did you kiss him already?', Cher smiled.

'Maybe?' , I looked over to her and smiled back. Her and Mel's lips were swollen. 

I took my luggage and thought about the day. Just 5 minutes in this plane. Oh my god. I think that plane is my favourite place. I took my phone. 3Messages from Harry. He sent my a picture of Niall. His face was in his hand. Harry texted

Katie, Niall loves you! :D xx 

I smiled and replied 

Tell him that I love him too. I sent him a picture of me holding a paper and it says :  ’I love you, Niall!’ I smiled.

Alright. And tell Cher I love her , Harry replied. 

I showed the message Cher. She blushed. I smiled and put my phone back. The plane landed and we all got out. I saw the lads walking. Harry waved one last time to us. A black bus came over to pick them up. ALL the girls of our class love 1D And I don’t think, it’s be good to tell them about that. My phone buzzed again. I looked and it was a Twitter notification. I opened it and there was a picture of me and Niall kissing. Oh shit , I thought. I looked to my followers 1D followed me and 1.000 other girls in 2 minutes. Most of them were sending me hates. But the others were very nice. 

'Katie?! You and Niall?!' , Sarah came over to me with her phone and the picture. 

I didn’t say nothing Mrs. Pepperman needed me. 

'Katie, Cher, Cassy, Mel and Lilly come here please.' 

We went over to her. 

'Katie, your mother told me about this concert. You 5 are allowed to go.' , she said

I was so happy. ‘Thanks, Mrs. Pepperman.’ 

'No problem. I know how it is to be dedicated to a band.' , she smiled and turned away to go. 

We waited a half hour for the bus, which drove us to our hotel.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: omg guys, I'm so boooooooooooooooorrreeeedddd :D I have to do homework and other stuff haha, but I'm sooooo LAZY :D

Don't forget to vote and comment :D 

bye, Love y'all 

sincerely, Mel xx