Chapter 5: Niall! Are you stupid or such an idiot?!

The next morning I woke up. I remembered every thing, that happened yesterday. It was awful feeling like that. I looked at my phone. 6 calls missed from Eleanor , 3 from Danielle, 9 from Niall. Also I’ve got 43 unread messages. It was almost 11:00 a.m. I looked for Cassy. She wasn’t in our room. Maybe she was with Lilly. I sighed and got up. I went to the bathroom and made me ready for the shopping day with El, Mel, Cher, Perrie & Danielle. did my make-up and my hair. I went into my room and picked out my clothes.

My phone rang. It was El.

'Hello?', I said.

'Katie. We're about 12:30p.m. at your room. Be ready.' , she said.

'Alright.' , I answered.

'C U, Babes' , she hung up

I went to eat something when somebody knocked on my door. I opened the door and saw Cher and Mel. I think they didn’t know about the mooving.

'Good morning, babes.' , they greeted me and came in.

'Do you know where Cassy is?' , I asked them.

'She's out with Lilly.' , the said.

'Did she tell you anything?' , I asked carefully.

They looked at eachother.

'No she didn't' , they said. 'Why?'

'So I have to..' , I said. 'I'm moving back too London.'

They looked at eachother, then back to me.

'That's a joke. Is it?' , Cher asked.

'No, Cher. I'm seriously. My dad got a new job here.' , I replied.

'& what's with our friendship?!' , Mel was near tears.

'I have to say goodbye at friday.' , I said quietly.

They hugged me.

'Gurls. We have 10 days together. We're gonna live them' , I said.

They pulled away.

'See the positive side. You can stay with Niall.' , Mel said.

'I promise I'm going to visit you' , I said.

'& we will too.' , they replied.

'Make the best of our last 10 days.' , Cher said.

'Yeah' , I said. 

There was a knock on the door. I went to open it, there were standing Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor. They higged us. 

'Ready to go??' , El said. 

'Yeah' , Cher said. 

We got out of the room. 

'You look a little bit like Hazza..' , Danielle said.

I looked at her and smiled. We went out of the hotel and called Mason to drive us to the mall. The whole way the girls gave eachothers strange looks. I didn’t know what they mean so I took out my phone and did something just to look busy. Niall sent me a message. 

Babes, I heard you’re mooving to London. Cassy told me. See you tonight? Come over with the girls. See you x 

Oh,  yeah. I’m mooving. See you tonight. x 

I was against near tears because of the mooving. But I had to. I can’t change. I remembered Harrys tatoo on his wrist. I had it too. Since two months now. 

'Hey, Katie? Are you for a sleepover with the lads tonight at my place?' , El interrupted me. I looked up from my tatoo. 

'Yeah, okay.' , I said.