Chapter 7: Babe, I'm so sorry.

On our way we talked about everything. I could open me to him. It was like I know him all my life, but I know him just 2 days. We arrived at Nando’s. When a girl came up to Niall. She was blonde and had blue eyes. Just like him.

'Hey Niall.' , she said.

'He Livv' , he replied.

'What.? We haven't seen us for years and I get not even a kiss?!' , She asked.

I looked shocked at him and then to her.

'Ewww?! WHAT THE HELL?!' , I yelled. 'Are you fucking kidding me?!'

'Livv. Listen. We broke up two years ago, don't ya remember?!' , he said.

'However. I'm gonna to win you back. No matter how. And this bitch, is going to be hurt !' , she pointed on me.

I laughed.

'What are you laughing, slut?!' , She asked angrily.

'I'm just laughing about you bitch.' , I said. 'You can't hurt me'

'Livv, you're a bitch I don't need you.' , Niall said.

She punched me in the face and started to run away. I runned after her and pulled her hair, then I hit her against the wall and let her just lie there. I went back to Niall.

'What a slut' , I hissed.

'Does it hurt Katie?' , Niall asked worried.

'No, it doesn't.' , I answered.

'Really?!' , he asked.

'I swear. She can't punch. She hasn't that much force she need.' , I said.

'Alright. Come on let's get in.' , he said.

We ordered what we wanted. We called Mason and he drove us home. It was 9:00. We arrived there. Niall unlocked the door and we got in. I went up to the bathroom to take a shower. My phone buzzed it was Cassy.

'Pretty cool, that you raise again' , I said.

'I'm so sorry..' , Cassy said.

'You don't need to.!' , I said angrier.

'Are you mad or something?! And where's your luggage?!' , she asked.

'Am I mad?! I'm moving to London. My best friend isn't there for me! And you, are allowed to ask if I'm mad?!' , I yelled into the phone.

'WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?!' , she yelled back.

'There where you're not!' , I replied.

'Okay, it's alright. See you. Or maybe not' , she said and hung off.

Niall came upstairs and saw the tears in my eyes. He lifted up my chin and kissed my cheek. I explained him the whole situation. He hugged me tightly.

'Do you want to sleep?' , he whispered.

'No. Maybe watch a movie and cuddle with you?', I asked.

'Sure princess. Anything for you.' , he smiled and went back to the kitchen where he was making some popcorn, while I was taking a shower. I didn't wash my hair. made a messy bun, put on my pyjama. I went down like a messy.

'You look beautiful' , he said.

'Don't lie' , I said walking past himto sit down on the sofa.

'Just the truth.' , he said smiling. 'I know what you said.'

I looked at him confused. ‘What?’

'If you see me you would run in my arms and kiss me.' , he said.

I blushed. ‘Nope. Who said it.?’

'Harry, Cher said it too.' , he smiled wider.

I didn’t say anything.

'So?' , he said.

'Nothing. Come here and sit down' , I said.

He sat down and I got up. I went to the kitchen to drink something. When I got back Niall pulled me on his lap. I rested my head down on his chest and he stroke my hair. He wrapped his arms around me.

'Niall?' , I asked.

'Yeah, beauty?' , he replied.

I looked up to him ‘Is it true that you’re scared of pigeons?’

'Yep..' , he smiled.

I smiled. ‘Me too.’

We heard a knock on the door. I didn’t want to go up from Nialls lap so we let it knock. Now it knocked even harder. I sighed and let Niall got up. He opened the dor.

'NIAAAAALLEEEER! , I heard Harry.

'Yeah Hazza' , he said.

'Dude, you and Katie have to help me' , he said.

'Yea. Come in.' , Harry came in and sat down next to me. Niall came to and sat down next to me.

'So what's up?' , Niall said.

'Well I had that fight with Cher and I don't know what to do…' , Haz explained.

'Why?' , I asked.

'She saw me kissing another gir-' , he was interrupted.

'Urgh, Why are you kissing another girls?!' , I nearly yelled.

'I didn't kiss her. She was a fan and she kissed ME!' , he explained.

Right then my phone rang.

It was Cher. Who else should it be. I picked up.

‘Katie! Harry kissed another girl’ , she said crying.

‘It was a fan. She kissed him.’ ,I replied.

‘How do you know?’ , she asked.

‘He told me. He’s right next to me’ , I looked to Harry. His tears streamed down his face. She didn’t say anything. Harry took my phone.

‘Babe. Please. Listen to me. I didn’t know anything. I promise. She’s just a fan’ , he said. ‘I’m sorry’

I didn’t understand the rest. After ten minutes Harry hung up. I looked over to Niall who was on his phone. He had a smile on his face.

‘Nialler?’ , I asked.

‘Huh?’ , he said. ‘Sorry but I’m reading your tweets to me’ , he said.

I turned red. He smiled. ‘I was an obsessed, crazy fan.’

‘I know. I see it’ , he said smiling.

‘Niall don’t forget the interview tomorrow’ , Harry said.

‘SHIT!’ , he said ‘I totally forgot it’

‘So, leggo sleep’ , Harry said. ‘I have to go home too’

He left Niall’s flat and Niall and me went up to his room. He kissed me goodnight and put his arm around me. I came close to him and so we drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________

2 Chappy's today hahah :D. I love you guys sooooooooo much :P 

Sincerely, Mel xx