Chapter 4: My new best friends ?

We arrived an hour later at the hotel. It was a 4-star hotel. It looked very expensive. I dont know, how our teacher could pay this. 

'Wow', The guys from my class said. 

I looked to the doors and saw Perrie Edwards walking out. 

'Wow, Mel. There's Perrie.' , I said. 

'Oh god I hate her.' , she replied.

I walked over to Perrie. She didn’t look very well. 

'Hey Perrie.' , I said. 

'Oh. Are you a fan? Do you want a picture? Aren't you that girl with Niall?', she asked a little bit angry. 

'I would like a picture with you. But it's alright. Maybe some other time. And yeah I am.' , I said while turning back. 

'No.' , she said. 'I didn't mean it so. I'm just ot in the best mood. And yeah. Be careful with his heart.' 

'It's alright. And I will.' , I replied.

'Would you like to go on a coffe sometimes..?' , she asked unsurely. 

'Sure. Why not.' , I said. 

She gave me her number and I walked back. 

'Going on a coffe with Perrie later.' , I said to Cassy. 

She looked at me with a ‘WTF?’ look. I just ignored it. Niall texted me. 

Hey , beautiful. I can see you. xx

Where are you? xx 

Look up. xx 

I looked up and saw a smiling Niall. On a window in OUR hotel. My thoughts were just Oh. My. God.

Liam came out and hugged Cher, Cassy, Lily, Mel and me. The girls in our class started to scream. Suddenly two bodyguards were next to Liam. He whispered we should come to the room 312. 

Finally we were allowed to get into the hotel. I took a room with Cassy. We had room 311. Mel, Lil and Cher took a room together. Room 313 was their room. It felt like it was a coincident. Being in the sam hotal as One Direction. Cassy and Me unpacked our stuff and went down to the Lobby. I called Perrie. 

'Hello?' , she said. 

'Hey Perrie. It's me Katie. Are you for starbucks right now?' , I asked her.

'Umm…Yeah. Jade is with me right now. We'll pick you up. Okay?' , she said

'Yeah. A friend is coming with me as well. Her name's Cassy.' , I answered.

'Alright. I'm in 5 minutes there.' , she answered.

I told Mrs. Pepperman, that me and Cassy are goin’ to meet some friends. She allowed us. We went out of the hotel. Thousands of fans were screaming my name. One fan threw almost a phone on me. Perrie was standing there and gave us a sign to hurry in.  She drove us to Starbucks. We told her what we wanted and she went to order. Jade, Cassy and Me sat down on a table. 

'Are you with Niall?', Jade asked.

'I could say so.' , I answered.

'Okay.' , she replied. 

I looked over to Cassy and she smiled. Looking at her phone. 

Perrie came back with our ‘drinks’. 

'So Katie. How old are you?' , she asked.

'I'm 16.' , I answered

Perrie nodded. I saw in her eyes she was sad. She had tears in her eyes.