Chapter 2: Surprise, Surprise

A/N: hahaha, I wrote this story soooooooooooo long ago. And I just miss updating it, So I'm gonna upload all chapters haha :). yea so I hope you enjoy readin it:D 

__________________________________________________________

At the airport we saw our classmates standing there. Cher, Lil & Mel greeted us. I could see that Cher is very excited. More exciting that me. Mrs. Pepperman counted. When she saw that we’re complete we finally were allowd to go on our plane. I sat down beside Cassy & next to Cassy was sitting next to Cher. Mel & Lil were behind us.

'What will you do if you meet Niall, Katie?' , Cassy asked.

'Umm..I think I'd jump into his arms and kiss him hardly' , we started laughing.

'Oh, you would. Really?' , I heard a voice behind me.

I shocked turn around and couldn’t believe my eyes. There was Harry. With a big cheeky smile on his face. I blushed. Then I realized that Harry was standing in front of me. I looked back to Cassy. She was also frozen. I looked to everyone. Cher was sleeping and Mel and Lil were looking at me.

'So, Niall is there in the other class. I think he wouldn't mind.' , Harry said. I blushed even more. Mel & Lil started to laugh hardly. Cassy also. Cher was mumbling something like 'I love Harry Styles…' Harry smiled even harder.

'Okay, okay, I'll stop. Just tell me what's your name?' , Harry asked.

'My name's Katie.' , I replied.

Zayn came over. ‘Mate, it isn’t time to flirting.’ , Zayn said. Mel looked to him. I saw it in her eyes that she’s trying NOT to go crazy. I smiled a little. Harry came closer to my ear ‘If you want meet Niall come over. We would be happy to have a little fun. And please. Take your friends with you.’ I nodded and they left.

'Was this Zayn Malik & Harry Styles?' , they asked. 'Umm.. Yeah. I think so.' , i replied. 'What did Harry say?' , Cassy asked. 'We could join them if we want too..' , I replied. 'Okay. Leggo.' , Cassy said. Cher woke up. She asked where we were going to go. Cassy took her by the hand and lead her through the plane. To the first class. 'What's going on?', Cher asked. No one replied her. We were there. Harry looked over to us and smiled. He came over. 'I knew it you'd come.' , Harry said with a smile. I saw he couldn't take his eyes away from Cher. Cher was speechless. 'Come on join us.' , Harry said. We walked after him to the lads. There was he. Niall. His eyes met mine & we both looked away. Louis giggled. I think he saw our reaction. 'Hello my name's Louis. And you are?' 'Hey. I'm Lil. & That's Katie, Mel, Cher & Cassy.' , Lil said. 'You can sit anywhere. This class is just for us.' , Zayn said. 'Katie. Sit down next to Niall.' , Harry said cheekily. Niall looked back. I blushed. He blushed. Harry laughed and pushed me to him. I sat down. 'Hi' , he said shyly. 'Hey' , I said. Harry whispered something into Zayns ear and Zayn smiled and nodded. He sat down next to me.

'Let's play truth or dare, guys.' , Zayn said.

'YEEEAH!' , Harry yelled. He sat down next to Cher. She blushed. 'I start' , Harry yelled. 'Katie. Truth or dare?' 'Truth.' 'What did you say, when Cassy asked you, what you would if you meet Niall.' I knew what he mean. 'Umm…I…Umm…' , I blushed. 'I said. I would jump in his arms.' , I said. Harry smiled cheekily. I wanted to get up. But Niall took my hand and pulled me down. 'So what did you say?' , he asked me. 'I'd jump into your arms.but it was just a joke.' 'Oh umm okay.. This is a pity. I'd hug you.' , he said while blushing. 'Okay.' , I blushed. He got up and hugged me. I could smell his perfume. His hug felt so comfortable.

'Awwww. Our little Niall is in love.' , Harry smiled.

'I think Katie is too.' , Cassy yelled.

I smiled. We pulled away. I saw his face. It was red like a TOMATO. We sat down. ‘Katie your turn.’ , I heard him whispering I looked over to Cher. Her head was on Harry’s shoulder. His arm was around her. She was asleep. Zayn got up and went to Mel. He sat down next to her and they started talking. ‘So, do you have a Boyfriend, Katie?’ , Niall asked. ‘No, I don’t. Still waiting for my Mullingar prince. And you?’ , I said. Shit. I said it loud , I thought. ‘What?’ , he asked. his eyes brightened up and he smiled. I blushed. I felt it. ‘Umm .. I … Umm -’ , he cut me off by a kiss on the cheek. ‘Im waiting for my white, snowflake princess.’ , he replied with a smile.  ‘Niall? What’s going on?’ , Louis asked. My phone rang. It was Sarah. ‘Hello Sarah?’ ‘Mrs. Pepperman is searching for you. Come here!’ , she said then she hung up. ‘What’s the problem?’ , Niall asked worried. ‘*my teacher is searching us.’ ‘Give me ur phone I’ll tape my & the lads number in.’ , he said. I gave him the phone ad he tiped in. Meanwhile I said it to Cassy. Cassy told it every1.

He gave me my phone and I got up and we ran through the plane back to our places. ‘Girls where were you?’ ‘On the toilette.’ , we said t Mrs. Pepperman. ‘Okay.’ Mrs. Pepperman siad. After that I texted Niall.

Hey, it’s me. (Katie). Thanks For your number xoxo

A few minutes later he texted me back. 

Heyx, beautiful. It’s not a problem. Harry likes your friend. I think Cher was her name. & Zayn likes Mel I think. xx

I texted back

Well, it’s alright. But Zayn’s with Perrie. Not? & how do you know.? xx 

Zayn broke up with Perrie a few days ago. She cheated on him.. Can you come over later. I’d be glad xx 

Sure. I’ll come. NOW. x 

I told my teacher I will go too some friends in the first class. She said it’s okay. All were sleeping except me and Mel so we went over. When we arrived the first class, Niall saw me & his eyes lighten up. I looked over to him and smiled. He smiled back. Zayn came over to Mel and whispered something in her ear. She giggeled and they went to the las seat and sat down. Louis came over to me and asked me if we could talk. 

'So you like Niall?' , he asked. 

I blushed. ‘Yeah, I like him.’

Louis smiled. ‘Well he likes you too.’ 

'I don't think so…' , i answered. 

'Sure. He told all of us.' , he giggled. 

'Maybe like a friend. But not.. ' , I replied. 

'No, he likes you. Everytime he heard your name, he blushed. He told me and Harry. ' , he replied. 

'But he doesn't know me.' , I answered. 

'Well, he falls in love with girls very fast. But just with girls, he thinks they're amazing. Now sit down next to him.' , he said. 

'Okaay…', I got up and went to Niall still thinking what Louis said to me. I sat down to him and looked at him. 'You tired?' , he asked.I nodded and rested my head down on his shoulder. 'Look. Mel and Zayn.' , he whispered. I looked back to them and saw how Mel and Zayn were cuddling. I smiled and rested my head again on Nialls shoulder. A few minutes later I fell asleep.

Niall’s P.O.V 

She’s so beautiful. She’s so amazing. Her laugh. Her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. , I thought. I watched her sleeping. She snuggled in my chest. Why can’t we be like Harry & Cher? or Zayn & Mel? She mumbled something like ‘I love you Niall..’ , I didn’t understand the rest. I smiled a little. ‘Put your arm around her!’, Harry whispered. I looked to him and he smiled. I put my arm around her. I stroked her hair. She woke up. ‘Slept well?’ , I said with a smile. She replied the smile & nodded. Oh, she was so beautiful , I thought. She looked up to me & our eyes made contact. I took her hand & our lips were just inches from eachother.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: END OF CHAPPY 2 Yea yea :D <33