Chapter 9: A Bungalow?

After we ordered we went to starbucks for El and then to Zayn’s apartment. The others were already there. We gave them their food. After we all ate, we planned what to do tonight. We decided to watch films and have a sleepover. 

'So, who ants to sleep where?' , Zayn asked.

Niall hugged me from behind. Harry gave us a cheeky smile.

' I think Niall and Katie want to sleep together. Give them your room' , he said. 'We can sleep down here' 

Zayn nodded. I realized that Cher and Mel weren’t here. 

'By the way, were are Cher and Mel?' , I asked. Suddenly everyone was quiet.

'Urgh…They..We're going to talk in the room' , Dani said when she pulled me after her. She pulled me in a small room. 

'Cher and Mel kissed other boys. Right after we left for a girls day. They're back in the hotel. They also said mean things about you' , she explained. 

I thought Cassy and Lil were the only one. But I was wrong. They all pretended , to be my friends. But I don’t need bitches like that. We got back to the lads and I saw Zayn and Harry laughing. 

'So, Katie. You're dating Niall?' , Harry said.

'Yeah, would say so' , I said laughing.

For that what happened between him an Cher, he was really happy. Zayn also.

'Beauty' , Niall whispered into my ear while hugging me from behind. 

'Love' , I said back.

He kissed me on the cheek. After that we decided to watch ‘American Pie’. I never remembered to laugh at a film so hardly like this. Niall laughed too. And I think they were more laughing, because of my laugh. 

The film finished and we wanted to stay up. My mom called me. I got up and went into the room where I and Dani talked.

'Mooom' , I greeted her into the phone.

'Hey cutie. How are you doing in London? Have you seen Jane and Ben?' , she asked.

'Yeah, mom I saw them. You won't believe who was sitting in the plane with me. Oh, and I think I don't need the VIP backstage passes.I checked out of the hotel yesterday. I had a huge fight with the girls and yeah' , I said. 

'Oh. That's bad. But if Jane and Ben are huge fans like you were, you could go with them?' , she asked. 

'No mum. I don't need them anymore' , I said.

'What do you mean, dear? Don't you like them anymore?' , she asked a little bit confused. 

'Nomum. Well. We were in this plane and suddenly Harry was standing behind me. And so I met them. They said I could go with them oon a concert and be backstage' , I said.

'no I can't believe this' , she said. 

'Mum it's the truth' , I answered.

'Dear, you checked out of the hotel right? Where are you now?' , she asked to change the topic.

'Well mum. I'm at Zayn's apartment with my boyfriend Niall' , I answered with a laugh

She laughed. ‘Yeah, in your dreams’ 

'You”ll see.' I said. 

'See you babes. I have to go now' , she said.

'By mam love you' , I replied. 

I loved my mum. I have the best time with her and my dad. She’s just like my best friend. I went back to the room where the other were and sat down next to Niall. He kissed me on the cheek and Zayn took a picture. Against. We heard a knock on the door. Zayn told me to look who it is. I opened the door and Perrie was standing there. She looked terrible. Her eyes were black because of her mascara. She still cried.