Chapter 10: All in one..

We got out to the fire and sat around. I was next to Niall, Cher next to Harry, Liam next to Danielle, Zayn next to Perrie and Louis next to Eleanor. Niall took his guitar and played random songs. 

'Katie? Why don't you play guitar?' , Cher asked. 

'You can play guitar?!' , Niall asked. 

'Yeah…' , I said quietly. 

'So would you like to play something?' , he asked.

'What should I play?' , I asked confused. 

'Maybe…hmmm…'The A Team?' Of Ed Sheeran. Do you know the Chords?' , he asked.

'Yeah, alright' , I replied. I took his guitar and started to play the song. Everybody sang with me. After I finished the song Niall pulled me into a deep kiss. We sat at the fire for hours and we talked about random things. Perrie fell asleep on Zans shoulder and that was the moment when we wanted to go sleep. We got back to the bungalows. Niall and I changed into pjs and sloowly driffted off to sleep.

I woke up brathing heavily. My dream was about how someone killed Niall. Someone shot with a gun. I turned around and couldn’t see him. 

'Niall?' , I said with panic. 'Where the hell are you?!' 

I started to cry. ‘NIALL!’ 

'Yea? PRincess I went to eat something' , he said while walking to me. 'OMG KATIE WHAT'S WRONG?!' 

'I had a nightmare!' , I said. 

'Oh god. It's fine I'm here' , he went to me and hugged me tightly. I looked to my watch. it was 4a.m. Niall rubbed my backe made me fall asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up by loud voices. I got up and looked to the living room. Every1 was sitting there and talking. And laughing. I got into the bathroom and changed from my pj into homestyle clothes. I went back to them and all of them greeted me. I sat down next to Nialler. He was like ignoring me. I didn’t want to ask him, what wrong was. So I just did nothing. We planned, what to do today. It was saturday. The guys concert is in 4 days. 

We went down to the beach and chilled a little bit. It started to rain. We got back into the bungalows. We decided to go back home. When everyone got back to their bungalows, I wanted to speak with Niall. He was still acting like I wasn’t there. And I didn’t like that. 

”Niall. What the hell is wrong?!” , I asked confused. 

”Nothing, babes” , he came over to me. ”Why?”

”Because you’re acting like I’m not here…” , I answered. 

”I thought YOU’re ignoring me” , he answered. 

”Oh.” , I smiled to him. Then we shared a long kiss. We packed and I changed.

We went to the car and sat in. We drove back which took us 2hours. AGAINST! I leaned my head against on Nialls shoulder and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________

I found myself awake on the couch. The couch of Niall’s apartment. Smelling perfect breakfast made me melt. I got up and took my way to the bathroom, like I usually do. I took my phone out and went on twitter. 2,000,000 followers.

You’re shit gurly, back off Niall’s mine! 

and lots of others hate Tweets. Then a lots of guys which protected me. I looked on the date. Today was monday. So yesterday wasn’t Saturday, sorry. I kinda got lost in all those days, I hhadn't school. I didn’t know what to do in the bathroom so I just went down. I got in the kitchen and saw my perfect man standing there. I hugged him from behind. He turned around.