Chapter 6: My kiss in the rain

The next day, I woke up, I was still on the sofa. snuggled to Niall. I looked up to him. He was sleeping so sweet. I got up trying to don’t wake him up. But his arms didn’t want to let me go. So I had to stay. My stomach growled. I was really really hungry. 15 minutes later Niall woke up. FINALLY! 

Niall: ‘Morning princess. When did you wake up?’ 

'About 15 minutes ago. I wanted to go up to eat something. But your arms didn't want to let me go.' I replied. 

He smiled. ‘Oh, Sorry. Leggo make some breakfast. Can you cook?’ , he asked.

'Some pancakes?' , I asked. 

'Ok. Alright.' , he said. 

'You have to help me.' , I said.

'I'm a bad cook.' , he replied smiling.

'I'll teach you.' , I got up and went to the kitchen. 

He put out everything, ‘cause I didn’t know where everything was.

'You know this house very good?' , I asked wondering. 

'It's MY house.' , he replied.

'WHAT?!', I asked confused. 'I thought it was El's house?' 

'No, she just said it 'cause' , he blushed a little.

'She wanted to sleep me in your house?' , I asked smiling. 

'Yeah..' , he said.

I laughed. We started to cook. I started to mix the eggs and the flour, when I felt something slimy on my head. I touched it and I realized it was an egg. I turned around and saw a laughing Niall. 

'Idiot.' , I mumbled. 

There was the socend egg on my head. ‘This was for the Idiot’ , he said. 

I took a hand of floor without his knowing and threw it right into his open laughing mouth. I started to run. He took my wrist and pulld me back to him.

'Nope. You're going to pay for this.' , he said. 

And there was the third egg I felt. I laughed at him. The eggs were behind me. I took them and break them on his head.

'And you payed right now. ' , I said smiling.

I tried to turn around to run away. But he faced me to him. We were face to face. I put my arms around his neck an loocked up to him. Our foreheads touched and I smiled. I put his arms down to my hip. 

'Katie?' , he nearly whispered. 

'Yeah?' , I replied.

'Who do you love the most of 1D?' , he asked. 

'You wanna know?' , I smiled. 

'Yeah. It seems like you like Harry. I mean your style yesterday, the tatoo on your wrist i-' , I interrupted him by a long gently kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled away and smiled. He smiled back. 

'Do you know now?' , I asked. 

'I think so.' , he said. Still smiling.

I gave him a quick kiss and went up to take a shower. Niall was cleaning that mess we made. I took on some homestyle clothes and went down, were Niall was sitting at his laptop looking someones tumblr. I realized it was my tumblr. 

'NIALL?!' , I screamed. 'HOW DID YOU FIND MY tumblr?!' 

'I found it on the floor.' , he said laughing. 

'SHIIIIT!' , I yelled. I lost the paper. It was in my bra. I know weird. But I always kept it in. On my tumblr were many fan-fics with my name and Niall. Niall read them all. He laughed everytime.