Chapter 6 - The Real Me

I finally updated omfg😂😂 enjoy! Cliffhanger ahead 😏

Ava's POV

~

Feeling a ray of warmth from the sun shining, immediately blinded my chocolate brown eyes as they opened after my good night sleep.

Using my rough fingertips, I rubbed my eyelids until they came into a complete focus onto the concrete ceiling that was above my head.

Pushing myself off the softer mattress that I had slept on, I sat in an upright position. I stretched my my arms out. Lifting them up slowly, extending my upper body until I felt the deep stretch. Then, bringing my arms back down gracefully as they laid on my thighs.

Running my hands through my brunette, messy hair, I yawned at the daylight that shined through my new cell. Or shall you say, bedroom.

I pulled the newer white sheet off of my fragile body. Then I swung my legs over it until my toes touched the cold, hard floor beneath me, sending shivers up my spine.

I leaned over and grabbed the old combat boots that sat aside at the bottom of the bed that I occupied. Letting my fingers grip the rough and rigid material, I pulled it over to my feet.

I tied the thick laces on each boot until they were tight enough. I went over to the small table top and threw on my sweater that I have had since.

My eyes spotted a small stack of clothing next to it. New and clean, no dirt or blood. It seemed as if it came out of the wash. The fresh scent of flowers invaded my nostrils as I inspected the pieces of clothing.

A fitted lilac pocket tee with a pair of blue jeans. Underneath the two was also a new pair of undergarments.

I blushed at the thought of these people who provided me shelter with food. But they provided me clothing as well.

I felt like I was living a dream full of such bliss.

I grabbed the stack of clothing and headed my way out of the cell.

~

I walked down the wide staircase the prison had with my stack of clothes that laid on my forearm. Beth walked down the right side of the hall. It seemed like she was cleaning

"Hey Beth!" I asked. Hopefully, she cooled down a bit from all her rage she had released yesterday.

"Yes?" She asked. Spinning on her toes as she faced my direction. While I stood on the top of the stair case.

"Do you happen to know where the showers are at?" I asked the blonde while making my way down the staircase.

"Keep going straight and it's on the right. It'll have the oak doors with the windows..." Beth replied while pointing in the right direction with a small grin on her face. I knew Beth couldn't be upset forever. She still had the soft side to her. She'll always will.

"Okay thank you Beth!" I said while resting my hand on her shoulder to show my empathy and lust. Then, her mouth slowly showed her beautiful smile that sent a humongous load of delight through your mind.

I walked around Beth as I started going down the hall that narrowed in size as I continued to walk down the darker hall.